CHAPTER NINETEEN ━ INDORAPTOR

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━━━ indoraptor

The group were trying to find Franklin and Zia while being stealthy

The group were trying to find Franklin and Zia while being stealthy. So Owen went first looking around a corner to check if it was safe he walked down it just a bit and then motioned for Hazel, Claire, and Maisie to come. Maisie hadn't left Hazel side, so the girl was still holding onto the dark blonde's hand. They were walking down a narrow pathway where steam was coming out of the pipes but they could hear the announcer speaking, "And now, ladies and gentlemen, that we are halfway through the evening... we'd like to offer a special treat to our... discriminating buyers. This evening we will preview a new asset that we've been developing. A creature of the future made from pieces of the past." He announced they finally found a place to view the scene plotting out. Maisie was just tall enough to be able to see.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned, this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the earth. We call it the Indoraptor." He told smiling while doing so.

"Great, now, we have more hybrids to worry about. I mean honestly haven't we learnt from Jurassic World." Hazel pointed out switching her gaze from Claire and Owen. The large pair of double doors opened with a shining light illuminating the cage with the horrifying dinosaur inside. Some people were walking beside her tasering her to get some action in her. The Indoraptor responded with a roar and turned to the man who electrocuted it. Many of the people watching screamed looking at the creature.

"The perfect weapon for the modern age. Built for combat." He included. "Now, we have another Hoskins." Hazel murmured kissing her teeth nervous for what was to come. It was obvious that this thing was going to escape tonight they just had to get out of there before it did. "With tactical responses more acute than any human soldier." He continued with delight describing the dinosaur.

"What is that thing?" Claire asked terrified looking down at the dinosaur in the far too small cage for it. "Part Indominus, part raptor," Hazel replied breathlessly her eyes didn't focus on anything other than the Indoraptor. "They made it," Maisie told them making Hazel look at Maisie.

"Mr Mills and the other man," Maisie added on making Hazel's eyebrows scrunch you in confusion. "What man?" Claire asked the question for her. Maisie pointed a finger down at a man below them and Hazel immediately recognised who it was. "Designed by Mr Henry Wu with an intelligence quotient comparable to the velociraptor." The announcer answered it for everyone who wasn't sure at that point.

"Well, whenever things are made by Henry. They never end well." Hazel commented. The announcer continued. "Bio specs include a heightened sense of smell and trained to respond to a pulse-coded laser targeting system, enabling it to isolate and track prey in complex environments. Voila." The announcer used his arms and spread them out hinting to the man that had a gun.

The man pointed the laser at one of the men in the crowd which made the man in the crowd worried for his safety. "Now, first, the laser sets the target. Once locked on, the acoustic signal triggers the attack." The Indoraptor scratches at the cage making the people run in fear away from that area.

"This animal is relentless. Now, modifications are still being made-" The announcer was cut off by a man in the crowd yelling out, "Twenty million!" The announcer turned to look at Mills and then back at the man. "No, this is a prototype. Uh, not for sale." The announcer informed but the people didn't care they wanted to get their hands on that dinosaur.

"It is still a prototype, but-" The announcer was once again cut off by people yelling out the number of money they're willing to give. "Twenty-four million dollars." The announcer settled once Mills nodded his head. "Twenty-five million!" The man again shouted desperately wanting this dinosaur.

"Do I hear twenty-six?" The announcer raised an eyebrow. "That thing can't leave this building." Owen insisted. Owen walked away from them but Hazel stood still. Watching the people try and get this dinosaur with their money.

"Once, twice." The announcer banged his hammer on the table. "Sold to the Russian friend." The audience broke out into applause. But once Hazel heard the elevator ding she looked around to see it and there the baby pachycephalosaurs and she bashed her head against one of the security guards creating havoc among all the people. Owen dashes in and stopped this man from shooting the dinosaur down but instead shot at the roof. Maisie started to whimper making Hazel soothe her with calming strokes to the girl's brunette hair. Hazel was watching Owen battle against different men making her smirk.

"That's my man," Hazel told making Claire chuckle at her while shaking her head. Mills was so selfish that he pushed someone in the way of the pachycephalosaurs' way killing them in the end. "Get this thing out of here!" Mills commanded as he locked eyes with Owen. Owen ran ahead taking down all the men in his path. He managed to stop the cage from going any farther and Owen pulled out the different tubes creating electric sparks.

"We need to go," Hazel whispered in Maisie's ear making the young girl run ahead of her and Claire. They ran until they met again with Owen who started running with them. "Where we going?" Hazel asked in breaths. "To find Franklin and Zia," Owen answered as they stopped by a door but then they heard Mills' stupid, annoying voice.

They turned around to find Mills with two men by his sides. Owen guarded Hazel, Claire, and Maisie. Well, Hazel guarded Maisie. "You all deserve each other. Maisie come with me." Mills ordered. "If you think she's going anywhere with you you're wrong," Hazel told with determined eyes.

"What are you gonna do, huh?" Mills asked. "We're gonna stop this. All of it." Claire replied making Mills angry.

"How? What, are you gonna go back in time before Hammond decided to play God? You can't put it back in the box!" Mills shouted. "We have to try," Claire responded.

"It's too late. Maisie, come." Mills ordered but Maisie remained eye contact with him well securing her arms around Hazel's arms. "Oh! So, you're gonna take care of her now? Huh? You have no idea what she is." Mills commented making Hazel shake her head. "So what?" Hazel questioned holding onto Maisie.

"What do you think drove your grandfather and Lockwood apart, huh? Lockwood never had a grandchild." Mills informed making Owen and Hazel gaze at each other come to the conclusion.

"He just wanted his daughter back. And he had the technology. He created another. He made her again." Hazel jumped back in fright as the Indoraptor killed those men by Mills. Maisie screamed at it and saw Mills run away making Owen, Hazel, and Claire dash to the door since Maisie was already at it. Maisie was hyperventilating as Claire and Owen closed the door and covered it in lockers while Hazel tried to calm down Maisie but she couldn't since Owen grabbed her hand which made Hazel grab onto Maisie. She squeezed Maisie hand assuring her that she's there and everything will be okay. Eventually.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Re-watched the movie and when Mills was telling Owen and Claire that Maisie is a clone and then the Indoraptor killed the bodyguards, I uh threw my phone.