CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ━ BYE BYE REXY

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ━━━ bye bye rexy

When they went downstairs all Hazel could see was just gas it was filling everything

When they went downstairs all Hazel could see was just gas it was filling everything. She walked in front to see some of the floors on fire, she looked at the different cameras seeing the gases floating around the dinosaurs and that's when she knew this wasn't going to go well. "They're all dying." Claire cried making Hazel nod kissing her teeth inhaling deeply. "The blast damaged the ventilation system." Zia answered them.

"We did everything we could." Zia stuttered trying to get her words out. Claire walked closer to Hazel's left and looks at the cameras. "I can open the gates from here." Claire presses different dinosaurs. "Claire, be careful." Owen warned.

"We're not on an island anymore." Owen told but Claire didn't listen and instead unlocked one of the cages unlocking an Ankylosaurus. "Wait that's Rexy." Hazel whispered to herself gazing at the camera in the middle. Every single cage was unlocked startling Maisie making Zia hold onto the girl's shoulder. Hazel could see Rexy's head among the rest of the dinosaurs. She felt tears prick her eyes knowing that if she opened that door all hell would break loose but then if she didn't Rexy and the other dinosaurs would die. Hazel lifted the protection of the red button.

"Hazel." Owen spoke steadily. "You press that button there is no going back." Hazel didn't look at Owen's eyes from his reflection in the window. She ignored his gaze and returned to look at Rexy this time Rexy caught her eye. She smiled sadly as Rexy turned her head to the exit for the rest of the dinosaurs.

"I can't let them die." Hazel whispered bending over elbows on the panel as she stroked her hair parting it. Hazel looked at Rexy and then at the button and then started to shake as the T-Rex was looking at her.

Hazel closed the red button in its case and walked to the window. Her hand pressed up on the glass while watching Rexy. She couldn't bring herself to do it. Owen put a hand on her shoulder as she began to cry. She felt ashamed to look at Rexy knowing she failed her. She couldn't press a god damn button. But she rubbed her tears away once Rexy's head shot back to the door, her eyes found the once red lights turned to green. Hazel twirled around slowly to find Maisie by the button.

"I had to." Maisie watched the dinosaurs leave. "They're alive, like me." Maisie turned to look at Hazel who ran at her and picked her up spinning in a circle. "Thanks for making the choice I couldn't, kiddo." Hazel hugged Maisie as the girl's legs clung onto her waist. Hazel went back to looking at the dinosaurs walking out.

Her attention went back to Rexy and saw that she pointed her head to the side making Hazel realise that she wanted to talk. Hazel nodded at Rexy. While making her way out of the building she could here Rexy roaring making her smirk. Owen, Claire, and Maisie were wondering where she was going since she was trying to run but couldn't because of her wound. Hazel took the lead of the pack and walked first down the staircase. She found Rexy marching out of the forest and Blue standing down at the staircase.

"Hey, girls!" Hazel smiled at them making Blue chitter at her but her attention went back to Owen. Rexy stopped a few feat away from Hazel and drop her head down at an angle at Hazel managed to scratch at her head. Rexy purred happily at where Hazel placed her hand. "So where you off to now? You got the whole world ahead of you... well not really. You only got America with you, I mean you could go to Canada but I doubt you would like it there since the weather is freezing. Oh I have an idea how about you come live at my place?" Hazel gushed at Rexy who sighed at the end of Hazel's ramble.

"You're not coming with me?" Hazel asked sadly. "But I just got you back." Hazel whined making Rexy nuzzle her head against Hazel almost knocking her down to the ground but she caught her balance. Hazel hugged onto Rexy's snout well as much as she could. "Hazel?" Maisie's voice rang through Hazel's ears. She turned around to face Maisie that was far away from her still probably nervous because of Rexy.

"Rexy, I'd like you to meet my new friend Maisie. Be nice to her please. She saw you and I playing together and thought it looked fun so could she maybe play with us?" Hazel asked walking over to Maisie placing her hands on the girl's bicep making her arm wrap around her. Hazel walked slowly with Maisie towards Rexy just in case Rexy maybe in a mood.

"This isn't your new sibling. I mean she could be if you want too but mommy still has one in her belly." Hazel patted her stomach gently still holding onto Maisie. Rexy bellowed making Hazel laugh. "She says she wants it to be a boy since she's sick of girls coming by." Hazel whispered into Maisie's ear. Maisie giggled at Hazel's translation of what Rexy said.

Rexy groaned signalling it was time to say goodbye. "Love you so much, go devour the world. Wrong choice of words what I actually mean is make the world your bitch. Wrong choice of words again Hazel since there is a child right next to you." Hazel told herself as Rexy nodded at her and then ran off back to the forest. "She didn't even let Owen get a goodbye. I need to teach her some manners when I see her again." Hazel scolded turning around to see Blue running into the direction Rexy went.

"Guess I need to teach you manners too Blue! Love you though!" Hazel shouted to make sure Blue heard her and in response Blue screeched. Owen walked next to Hazel and hugged her from her side. "Where to next, T-Rex mama?" Owen asked teasingly remembering the nickname Wheatley used to describe Hazel when first meeting her.

"Anywhere with you."

HAZEL MURPHY WILL RETURN FOR JURASSIC WORLD DOMINION