CHAPTER SEVEN ━ NEW ALPHA FEMALE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
FORCE OF NATURE
CHAPTER SEVEN ━━━ new alpha female

Owen started driving into the jungle behind the raptors that were moving incredibly fast

Owen started driving into the jungle behind the raptors that were moving incredibly fast. Owen caught up to them and the four raptors were protecting him and Hazel from anything by forming a square around them. "You look so badass right now," Hazel whispered into Owen's ear. "As if I don't all the time." Owen pretended to be offended earning a laugh from Hazel.

"They're slowing down," Barry told Owen making him slow down as well. "They got something." Owen held onto his vest and talked into the radio. Once Owen stopped he gave the vehicle a fist indicating to stop. Hazel hopped off the motorcycle quickly reaching for her rifle from her back. ACU, Owen, and Barry behind her. Hazel dropped down and aimed her rifle at the direction the raptors were looking. She couldn't help but see how beautiful they were under the moonlight. But she got rid of that thought when she saw the Indominus Rex approaching the raptors making them back away a bit. Blue started making sounds to the Indominus and the Indominus to Blue making Hazel frown.

"Something's wrong," Barry states the obvious watching the interaction between the raptors and the Indominus Rex. "They're communicating."

"I know why they wouldn't tell us what it's made of." Owen started but paused for a question from Hazel and Barry. "Why?" Said Barry and Hazel. "That thing's part raptor," Owen whispered making Hazel have goosebumps all over her arms and back. "Oh come on guys. I just met you. Now you're trying to kill me." Hazel said looking at the raptors facing them and then looked at the Indominus Rex.

All shots were fired and even a missile launcher was blasted and hit the Indominus Rex setting the jungle on fire. "Watch your six," Owen told holding his gun aiming it incase any dinosaur came in front of him. "Raptors got a new alpha."

"You mean new alpha female since the Indominus is a female but you're not the Indominus's mate so..." Hazel paused walking through the burning jungle stealthily and cautiously looking around to see if there was anything moving. Hazel heard a raptor screech making her point her gun at the direction the noise came. She was tackled by something which she assumed to be a raptor and it was Delta. She held Delta's head with her hands to keep her away from biting her.

"Delta! It's me! Hazel! Owen wouldn't want this!" Hazel pleaded for her life pushing the raptor's head away from her own. But once Delta's foot came on Hazel's bicep the raptor tried using her strength pushing her nail in Hazel's bicep making the blonde scream in pain. But she luckily managed to overpower Delta since Delta made a whimper when she saw Hazel in pain and loosened her grip on Hazel. Making Hazel run and grab her gun which she did while Delta was watching her.

"Delta I don't want to do this. Just listen to me. It's going to be okay." Hazel tried to reason with Delta and surprisingly it worked as soon as Hazel caressed Delta's head making the velociraptor lean into her touch. "There we go—" but just as Delta was getting calmer there were gunshots firing at Delta but luckily the raptor dodged all of them and ran fleeing.

"What the fuck?!" Hazel yelled at the ACU. "I had it under control now you just screwed up our chances of getting the raptors back on our side!" Hazel snapped at the officers annoyed them. Hazel went searching for Owen and found him with Charlie lowering his gun staring at her. But then a missile was fired at her making the dinosaur get blown into bits.

"Owen!" Hazel screamed in worry looking where he went flying. "I'm okay. Is Charlie though?" Owen asked as Hazel crouched down next to him. Hazel shook her head tears piercing her eyes as she saw Owen trying to fight his tears. "What happened to your arm?" Owen questioned Hazel sitting up looking at her bicep that was blooding from the deep cut. "Delta happened but I'm fine." Hazel smiled caressing Owen's cheek.

Soon they heard a yell making Owen ran back to his bike while Hazel jumped onto the back of it. Owen started reffing his bike as a distraction to get Blue off of Barry and it worked, Owen drove of with Blue follow behind him. Owen and Hazel drove past a lot of past out raptors but it was okay they were only past out. "Owen! Hazel!" Gray and Zach yelled in celebration.

Owen sped up his motorcycle to talk to Claire. "We gotta get indoors. Follow me." Owen yelled over to Claire to make sure she understood him. Owen drove in front of Claire and was leading the way. "From what I remember raptors can open doors."