CHAPTER 1~ Rani's Past

There stood the tree of life animals, at the feet of the their new king.

 As Makini put the king mark on Kion forehead, the animals let out sounds of applause. Kion stepped back from Makini next to his queen, Rani. 

Rani laid her head on Kion shoulder at the sounds the animals made. At that moment Kion felt even more in love with Rani. 

He nuzzled her and gave her a little lick on the cheek, after that Rani let out a smile and made a low giggle. 

     Time passed after the coronation was over, and kion met up with the guard

 "So, how does it feel to be King of the Tree of life??!" Bunga asked in an overdramatic tone. 

Kion let out a little laugh and rolled his eyes. "Bunga, I would tell you but I just became king, nothing has really happened yet." Kion explained. 

"Oh, is that so?" Rani said laughing as she came and sat next to Kion.

 "Oh, hey Rani." Kion said while blushing a little. 

"Hello Kion, can i show you a few things if you don't mind? It's things the King of the tree of life should know." Rani asked.

 "Oh, sure." Kion replied. he looked at the guard for their approval to leave. Fuli nodded her head slightly as a "go ahead" sign.  Kion gave a slight smile and walked by Rani's side over to the tree.

  Kion gave a slight smile and walked by Rani's side over to the tree

  "So, what do i need to know?" Kion asked Rani.

 Rani let out a laugh. "Haha, well let me just tell you it's not too much, well, at least for me it isn't. Well, it used to be, but you get used to it." Rani kept walking as she approached the tree of life and went inside as Kion followed. 

    Rani walked over to the rock, or so called "throne" and sat upon it as she gave Kion a look to listen.

 Kion nodded and perked up his ears, as he gave Rani his full attention. 

"This is our throne rock, for only us to sit on or sleep. We will spend our time sleeping and some of the day sitting here. If guests need to be approved to be welcomed, you go here. Got it?"