CHAPTER 7- The big attack

Heres Chapter 7! Enjoy!

Instagram:  theaddisonboland

Tiktok: addisonboland

This is a short chapter!

Morning came, and it was time to get up. Kion woke up to the sound of commotion outside the tree. He wondered what they were talking about. He got up, making sure not to wake Rani, and went outside to check it out.

"Kion! Good, your awake." Nirmala said with a relieved sigh.

"Whats going on..?" Kion asked.

"3 animals were killed last night! One of them was a meerkat, like you said. The other two were birds." Fuli explained.

"What?! Was it Aliyah?" Kion asked with a worried tone.

"Well, when we were checking it out, we saw Aliyah run off with the dead meerkat. But at the same time we saw Ashuka on a nearby cliff watching all of it happen. I think they are working together..." Surak said.

"Ill go wake rani up and tell her. Ill bring her out here, first." Kion said running into the tree.

Soon later he came running out with rani. She yawned and asked what had happened.

"3 animals were killed last night." Nirmala explained. She told rani about the animals, and Ashuka on the cliff.

Kion and Rani exchanged glances.

"yeah.. they think they are working together.." Kion said. 

"We cant let another attack happen! Split up and tell all the animals to stay on full alert, and stay hidden at all times." Rani said.

"Yeah! Good idea, your majesty." Makini said walking in on the conversation.

"Hey, makini. Haven't seen you in a couple days! Can you go with us and alert animals the news?" Kion asked.

"Of course! Its my duty to serve the king and queen!" Makini exclaimed.

They all went their ways, and split up.

• • •

Aliyah had just finished her meal with her friend, when Ashuka approached them.

"Grr! Who are you?!" Aliyah growled.

"Relax, kid. I dont like Kion either. I saw your little attacks throughout the night. I think you'd be much stronger if you both would join me. We will attack today." Ashuka said with a grin.

Aliyah thought, and decided it would be better to work as a team to attack. She looked over and saw 2 leopards at Ashuka's side. She saw 1 vulture, and another male lion beside them.