CHAPTER 14- Rani's disappearance

Chapter 14- Rani's disappearance

By: @addisonboland

Sorry I thought of this really quickly, so it isn't as good to me. Im so so so so soooooo sorry for the wait on the chapters! I try to write when i can.

Kion awoke with a shiver. A cold breeze trickled down his spine as he opened his eyes.

But something was wrong. He knew it. 

Something in his gut told him to look outside, so he did.

He walked outside and saw a glow above a nearby forest. There was the ghost of a lion above it. It growled at him, then vanished.

Kion was curious but he knew he should go back in bed. He walked back and curled back up next to Rani.

"Everything okay, Kion?" Rani asked with one eye open.

"Huh? Oh- yeah. Sorry to wake you up." Kion said.

They both shut their eyes and fell asleep.

The next day when he woke up, he heard commotion outside. Rani was gone next to him, so he figured she had gone out without him.

He walked out to see what was going on.

"Ah, there you are, Kion! We were worried you forgot about patrol." Nirmala said.

"Oh, sorry, guys. I overslept.." Kion yawned.

"Wheres Rani?" Surak asked.

Kion lifted an eyebrow. "Isn't she with you guys? She's not inside.."

Just then they heard a voice. "Kion! HELP!!" 

"Rani!" He shouted. "We have to go get her!"

"Those woods are dangerous, Kion. Noones every gotten out of there alive. Theres  been strange things that's been going on in there. You only need 1 thing to get her back, patience." Nirmala explained.

Kion was confused, "im just gonna go in there." he ran off to go after rani.

"Kion! wait! You need to remember to use patience-" Nirmala tried to say, but Kion had already run off.

When he got to the forest/woods he saw the same lion ghost he'd seen before, and it was carrying Rani away! 

"Kion! Whats going on?! Help!" She said trying to budge free.

Kion got in his roar stance, and roared at the ghost, but it did nothing except nudge him a few feet away. His roar wasn't strong enough.

But then, something unexpected happened. The lion had a roar that sent Kion flying all the way  back to his friends.

Nirmala sighed and mumbled "Patience.." 

Kion got up and shouted rani's name, but had to response. 

"Kion? What happened?!" Fuli asked in shock. 

"Yeah! Why were you sent flying??" Bunga asked curiously.

"Th-that lion had a roar like me!" Kion said still in shock.