CHAPTER 10- Goodbye Ono..

Just 

a

heads

up

this

is

going

to

be 

a

short

chapter

When morning came, Kion awoke with a yawn. He stretched and opened his eyes. It was still early, so he quietly got up making sure not to wake Rani.

He washed off in the lake, and he heard a movement in a bush behind him. As he looked back he saw a young lion pounce on him. 

Luckily, it was Rani.

"Oh! Rani! Did i wake you..? If i did im so sorry.. I know you've been needing your rest lately.." Kion sighed. 

"No, you didnt wake me. And it's okay, Kion. I got plenty of rest yesterday." Rani smiled.

"Oh.. Well okay. Good morning." Kion smiled.

"Haha, good morning. Lets see how the night pride is doing." Rani said.

They walked over and saw the night pride

They walked over and saw the night pride. They weren't attacking anyone, they were walking in their direction. 

"Hey guys, anything wrong?" Rani asked.

"Nope, we just heard talking and thought we'd check it out." Baliyo explained.

"Okay, should we head back to the tree? I'd assume everyone would be waking up by now." Rani asked.

Kion nodded and said, "lead the way Rani." 

Rani smiled before running off. 

"Good morning!" Beshte said.

"Hey guys! You almost ready for patrol?" Kion asked.

"When are we not?" Fuli smirked.

They didnt see that behind a large rock stood Ashuka and his crew.

"You ready?" Ashuka impatiently asked.

"Ready!" Aliyah whispered.

They charged at everyone.