Chapter 1047-1051

Chapter 1047: Sword Obsession

"What happened after? How did the Killing Sword World turn out like this?" Zhao Fu asked.

The golden dragon slightly sighed before saying, "Just as you've seen, this is how the Killing Sword World has turned out. This is because everyone who has gone into Sword Obsession turns into a monster who only knows how to kill.

"Back then, countless people in Sword Obsession charged out from the Killing Sword World and caused a disaster in the Heaven Awaken World. Tens of thousands of worlds were caught up in this, and in the end, a few true Celestials appeared and put an end to the disaster.

"The people in Sword Obsession were all killed, and even the 137th Sword Master was killed by a few Celestials, resulting in the Killing Sword World being obliterated.

"This place is most likely a small piece of the Killing Sword World, perhaps the only one remaining. After all, with the power that Celestials wield, if they wanted to destroy a world, they could destroy even the source of the world, leaving behind not even a trace. This small piece surviving is already a tragedy."

After hearing the golden dragon's words, Zhao Fu sank into his thoughts and considered what to do.

His first thought was to leave this place, seal the rift, and destroy the ancient tomb. That way, no one would be able to discover it. After all, this killing sword intent could cause even Zhao Fu to lose control, and that was with how powerful he was. If it was ordinary people, they would not be able to resist at all.

However, his second thought was to gain some benefits from here. The more dangerous a place was, the more opportunities were awaiting, and it could greatly benefit Great Qin.

There were still some treasures, which were the things that flew out of the rift. Zhao Fu did not care too much about them though, as there were not many things that interested him.

Currently, Zhao Fu felt quite indecisive, so he decided to ask the golden dragon for advice. After all, it knew more than Zhao Fu.

The golden dragon thought to itself for a while and was not in a hurry to respond. Only after a while did it reply, "Zhao Fu, this is just a small piece of the world, so it shouldn't be too dangerous. However, you need to still be careful. If there's any danger, you need to quickly leave."

After hearing this, Zhao Fu nodded and thought about it before taking out the extremely excited Clear Sable Sword.

Right after he took it out, the Clear Sable Sword continuously trembled and gave off sword hums, absorbing the surrounding bloody qi. The bloody qi in the surroundings quickly gathered towards the Clear Sable Sword.

A powerful killing intent flowed out of the Clear Sable Sword. Even though it was quite berserk, it could still be controlled, and Zhao Fu let out a sigh of relief.

Perhaps the Clear Sable Sword would be useful later, so Zhao Fu took it out now and unleashed his Emperor's Domain with his full strength. The nine black dragons surrounded Zhao Fu and protected him, and he started to carefully investigate this place.

He first investigated the boundaries. Even though the bloody qi contained killing intent, Zhao Fu could now withstand it. There were not any things at the boundaries, so it most likely would not be too dangerous.

A few hours later, Zhao Fu had finished quickly investigating the boundaries and found that this place was not very big, only a bit bigger than a region. The outer region was essentially the same, with a blood-red sky, cracked ground, and blood everywhere. There were no living creatures, only deathly silence.