Chapter 1052-1056

Chapter 1052: God Sword

Within the Killing Sword World, Zhao Fu was quite shocked as he defended against the terrifying aura from the Clear Sable Sword.

Now, the Clear Sable Sword was burning with a 100 meter tall bloody flame, giving off a boundless blood-red light that filled the entire Killing Sword World. Waves of powerful aura blew out like wild gales, causing the surrounding space to twist and turn.

Shing!

A massive sword hum sounded throughout the entire Killing Sword World, causing the heavens and earth to tremble. In that moment, all of the bloody qi madly flowed towards the Clear Sable Sword. Some of the sword souls that Zhao Fu had not killed automatically turned into illusory swords and flew over.

The countless traces of bloody water on the ground were also absorbed into the Clear Sable Sword.

The blood crystal mountain and blood crystals on the ground and floating in the air also stated to crack and flew towards the Clear Sable Sword in the sky.

Boom!

Everything flowed into the Clear Sable Sword, causing its power to rise to its peak. It now gave off an aura that seemed to place it above the heavens.

The damaged Killing Sword World started to gradually collapse, and the heavens and earth started to turn into nothingness as the Killing Sword World's source energy started to gather towards the Clear Sable Sword.

The Clear Sable Sword had already turned into a sword of killing, and after fusing with countless sword souls, it had incredible affinity with the Killing Sword World. Otherwise, it would not have been able to become the core of the Killing Sword World so easily.

The region-sized space completely collapsed, and Zhao Fu and the Clear Sable Sword were now within a space of nothingness. There was only primal chaos around them, giving off source energy, which could make anyone feel both scared and curious.

Now, the Clear Sable Sword seemed to have become a true god sword. It hung in the nothingness, giving off tall bloody flames and boundless blood-red sword light, repelling the nothingness around it and giving off an all-surpassing sword aura.

Swish, swish, swish...

Hazy sword souls with blood-red eyes and holding blood-red swords appeared around them. There were over 100,000 of them, and they gave off powerful auras.

In that moment, all of the sword souls knelt down on one knee to the Clear Sable Sword in the air, acknowledging it as their master.

The golden dragon said excitedly, "Zhao Fu hurry and go and take control of the Clear Sable Sword; then, you'll become the Sword Master."

Hearing this, Zhao Fu hurriedly went forward. Because the Clear Sable Sword had already been fully refined by Zhao Fu, its powerful aura did not obstruct Zhao Fu, allowing him to easily come by its side, and he grabbed its hilt.

Immediately, Zhao Fu felt an unimaginably massive wave of killing intent flow into his mind, causing an explosion to ring out within it. His mind went blank, and the killing intent continuously corroded Zhao Fu's body. This time, Zhao Fu's bloodline did not resist, and it instead absorbed the killing intent.

Gradually, Zhao Fu's eyes became blood-red, and drops of blood flowed out. A pair of blood-red sword-shaped pupils appeared in Zhao Fu's eyes, adding an extra layer to his eyes.

Zhao Fu's long hair gradually became blood-red colored, and a blood-red sword mark appeared at the center of his forehead. Two fangs started to grow out of his mouth, and his body gave off a massive killing intent, causing the space around him to start to freeze.