Chapter 1077-1081

Chapter 1077: Villain and Hero

After a while, someone called out that it was time, and the players once again gathered together and roared as they charged at the City Walls.

This time, the system side was already prepared. They did not leave the City Walls and continued to defend. Some soldiers had left, as they could not continue to keep all of the soldiers on the City Walls. Many of them had not eaten because the player army had wasted almost an entire day of their time.

They felt that this army was just a fake army that did not dare to actually attack; they were just here to harass them.

Seeing that the City Lords had not responded after they had charged halfway, the person commanding the player army shouted, "Charge closer! Anyone who charges near the City Walls before retreating will be rewarded ten silver coins!"

"Kill!!" Hearing that there was a bonus reward, everyone felt incredibly excited and charged forwards with an even more ferocious aura.

This gave the system side a big fright, and all of the soldiers immediately gathered on the City walls, ready for a big fight. However, the players once again retreated.

"I'm so angry! How about we just charge out and fight them! Kill all of these damn players!" a City Lord said angrily. He had had enough of this repetitive harassment and humiliation.

The elder immediately said, "We can't! There were 20 or so City Lords hidden within that army, and this is clearly a trap. If we charge out, we'll definitely fall into their trap and suffer heavy losses."

When they thought about that, everyone could only hold in their anger. If they just endured it a bit more, it would be over.

However, what they did not expect was that the next few days would nearly anger them to death.

During those days, the army continuously harassed them and even issued challenges, calling everyone in the Cities cowardly turtles who could only hide. They said that the Cities did not dare to fight and were trash.

This made the City Lords feel incredibly angry, and they were now even more certain that this was a trap and that they could not go out.

These people were like a group of flies, continuously annoying and harassing them. These City Lords had suffered for many days, and they felt that their heads were going to explode.

What they didn't know was that if they rushed out, Zhao Fu's fake army would immediately scatter. They were all here for money, and it was easy money without fighting. If there was any danger to their lives, they would immediately run.

However, Zhao Fu had also prepared other plans. If these people charged out, Zhao Fu would attack the City.

Zhao Fu was using his faction from the Darkwater Continent, so this would not be a violation of the Contract. As such, there would be no problem.

"Is there anything we can do about these despicable players? I can't take it anymore. I want to rush out and kill them all. I'm going to die of anger!" a City Lord yelled angrily.

The other City Lords also looked quite furious; they desperately wished to go out and slaughter that player army, but it was extremely dangerous outside. If they went out, they would be finished.

Just as the City Lords were suffering, a letter filled with a gentle light was delivered to them.

This was naturally from the Darkwater Continent, and reading that letter, they felt quite moved.

A young man smiled as he said, "What do you all think about going to the Darkwater Continent? System City Lords are in charge over there and are madly suppressing players. If we go, we won't be harassed by players anymore, and it'll be us suppressing players instead."