Chapter 1467-1471

Chapter 1467: Demon Sect

Zhao Fu laughed and said somewhat domineeringly, "All you need to know is that you can never escape from my hands and that I can control everything about you. It's best that you submit to me sooner rather than later. Also, that power can cause your potential to rise by dozens of times, and you will control one of the most terrifying powers in the world; you won't be disappointed.

"If you're not willing to eat people, you can refine people into medicinal pills and the effects will be even better. I just don't want to go through the trouble.'

You Qianyue coldly harrumphed and did not reply to Zhao Fu's words, but she lightly hugged Zhao Fu's body with her arms. Her heart had already started to submit to Zhao Fu.

Zhao Fu lightly smiled as he said, "Wife, where should we go now? It's best if it's somewhere with powerful demonic creatures, treasures, or women."

You Qianyue rolled her eyes at Zhao Fu, "I'm not your wife and you haven't married me yet. Also, just who are you?"

Now, You Qianyue was extremely curious about to Zhao Fu's identity because he definitely was not an ordinary person. His various auras and the might that his body gave off were terrifying. They were many times more powerful than that of her fiance's.

Zhao Fu smirked an said somewhat seriously, "I can't tell you right now, but in the future, the entire Heaven Awaken World will know my name. I won't mistreat you and I'll take care of you for the rest of your life."

Hearing this, You Qianyue smiled for the first time and felt at ease. She lay in Zhao Fu's embrace and lightly nodded as she said softly, "Husband, I want to take a trip back to the sect. I still have many things there and I understand some pill-making, so you don't need to eat so savagely.

"Also, there are most likely the things you want there. My Senior Apprentice Sister is also one of the Ten Demon Beauties of the Multitude Demon Region, and she's madly pursued by countless people. If you tell her about the Evil Flower Emissaries, she'll definitely want to become your woman."

Zhao Fu felt quite hesitant and said, "That Empire and your Sect are most likely looking for you. If you go back, things will be quite dangerous."

You Qianyue smiled as she said, "Husband, I'll be careful. Now that my body is yours, I can't marry into that Empire. Also, that marriage was something arranged for me by the Sect and I don't have much feelings with that Crown Prince. I've remained a virgin until now, and I'm afraid that you'll throw me away."

Zhao Fu thought about it and agreed in the end.

Following this, the two of them put on cloaks and headed to You Qianyue's Sect, the Demon Saint Sect. This Sect was quite terrifying and was only slightly weaker than an Empire, and it had its own higher-being. However, the higher-being was usually in closed-door cultivation and it had been many years since he had taken part in Sect affairs.

A few days later, Zhao Fu and You Qianyue entered the territory of the Demon Saint Sect. Both of them were incredibly wary because they could not afford to be recognized or else things would become quite dangerous.

The two of them first came to You Qianyue's courtyard and snuck in, and You Qianyue quickly packed her things.

This place was incredibly dangerous because if anyone came in and discovered that You Qianyue was back, Zhao Fu and You Qianyue would not be able to escape easily. As such, they had to quickly pack and leave.

Zhao Fu waited outside and stood guard anxiously while You Qianyue cleared things out in the courtyard.

Suddenly, a gentle-looking young man in white walked over. His aura was quite terrifying and his cultivation was at the Extreme Divine Realm.