Chapter 1062-1066

Chapter 1062: Ancient Stem Rankings

"Interesting!" The young man in white suddenly laughed and made to get up and go over to Zhao Fu's table.

Beside him, the cold-looking young man could not help but say, "Young Master, it's best not to go; that person is not someone who can be offended lightly. His comprehension of the way of the sword is above mine, and he is extremely dangerous. There's no need to try to establish relations."

His words were targeted to Ge Nia, because he could sense the formless sword aura from Ge Nia. As someone who also walked the way of the sword, he knew clearly how terrifying someone like this was.

"I know!" the young man in white replied simply. However, his attention was not on Ge Nia but Zhao Fu because he could tell that Zhao Fu was much more dangerous.

The woman in black, who had not paid much attention to this, was now also interested. She looked over and could sense that those two people were not simple.

"Brother, my name is Bing Qixue; I wonder if you would mind becoming friends." The young man in white stood up, came before Zhao Fu, and cupped his hands.

Zhao Fu lightly shook his head, directly refusing. He had travelled a long distance and had important matters at hand. Moreover, this was the inner region and there were many people more powerful than him. Zhao Fu did not want to make any trouble, nor did he want to do anything unnecessary; he just wanted to keep a low profile.

Bing Qixue looked quite awkward; he had never thought that Zhao Fu would be so discourteous

The woman in black coldly harrumphed, and just as she was about to say something, Bing Qixue glared at her, so she could only hold it back.

"Sorry for disturbing you then." Bing Qixue was not very angry and could only awkwardly smile as he once again cupped his hands.

Zhao Fu felt quite surprised towards Bing Qixue's attitude; ordinary people would get angry and simply ignore him, but Bing Qixue had apologized. As such, Zhao Fu's impression of him became better.

"No worries," Zhao Fu could not continue to ignore him and replied simply seeing that the other person was so courteous. He did not speak Chinese but one of the Ancient Stem Domain's most common languages; this was something that Zhao Fu had been prepared for.

Bing Qixue could only lightly laugh and return to his table. At that moment, the waiter came back with the dishes.

"This Young Master is reserving this entire place; everyone else piss off!" an arrogant voice sounded out from outside. A young man in violet brought seven peerlessly beautiful women and walked in.

Zhao Fu looked over and felt that these people's auras were somewhat familiar. He seemed to have met them somewhere before, but he could not recall where.

This voice made everyone else feel quite dissatisfied, and they looked towards that young man. No one would be happy about being chased out.

Seeing this, the manager walked over and gave an apologetic smile. "Young sir, we are not full; there's no need to do this."

The young man in violet looked around and coldly harrumphed before throwing a bag of money at the manager. "Do you think this Young Master lacks money? This Young Master is reserving this whole place; I don't want to stay together with all these people and lower my reputation."

The manager caught the bag and looked quite troubled because this would lower the reputation of his hotel and no one would want to come to a place that chased out its customers, so he pleaded, "Young sir, that wasn't my intention. It's just that this hotel already has people residing in it; look, there are still many of them eating here. It's simply not convenient."