Chapter 1352-1356

Chapter 1352: Corpse Pall World

This was primarily for the sake of War God's Fury. Creating the core of War God's Fury required a very powerful spirit plant in order to solidify the ground and add defensive power, giving it greater life force.

Back then, Zhao Fu did not know if the Celestial Peach pit would grow; if it could become one of the core items of War God's Fury, it would be able to create a War God's Fury ten times more powerful than ordinary ones. After all, it was a Celestial Peach.

Zhao Fu chose a region which would become War God's Fury in the future, and he carefully transplanted the Celestial Peach Tree over.

Right now, the Celestial Peach Tree was only a small green sprout, and it would take a long time for it to grow into a large tree. If it could become the core of War God's Fury, it could gather even more power and cause it to grow even faster.

War God's Fury required three core items: the Ten Thousand Gravity Origin Stone, the God Race Stone, and a powerful spirit plant. With those, Zhao Fu would be able to create the basic shape of a War God's Fury.

Zhao Fu gathered all of Great Qin's Talisman Masters and had them set up a magic formation that covered the entire region. Luckily, with Great Qin's massive population, they had many Talisman Masters. Otherwise, who knew how long it would take to set up such a large magic formation.

A few days later, the massive magic formation was completed. Zhao Fu went to the center of the magic formation, where there was a stone stage and 24 talisman pillars surrounding the core of the magic formation. They were there to help with the control of the magic formation while also protecting it.

The first step was to set up the all-important Ten Thousand Gravity Origin Stone. Zhao Fu carefully took it out and put it into the magic formation.

Boom!

An enormous explosion sounded out, and the magic formation started to give off light. A formless energy sank into the ground, and the ground started to violently tremble.

The birds, beasts, and insects all sensed an impending disaster descending, and they became incredibly terrified. They ran about, forming small beast tides that gave off powerful auras.

Rumble...

The region started to rise up, and the ground at the borders collapsed. A massive sound could be heard as the ground surrounding the region cracked, and the ground continuously rose up majestically, shaking the surroundings.

The region gradually rose up and left the ground, hovering in mid-air. The people in the surrounding regions watched on in shock as they looked at the enormous object in the sky. Even in the distance, one could feel its pressure and might.

Now, an island in the sky had appeared, and it was 100,000 kilometers wide and tens of thousands of meters thick. If it slammed into something, billions of people would be crushed into meat paste; it felt incredibly powerful.

The Ten Thousand Gravity Origin Stone's function was to allow the ground to rise and fly in the sky.

However, right now, the region was made up of ordinary dirt, so after being attacked, it would fall apart easily. Even though a region was quite big, it could not take many hits, especially attackers from a Nation Armament.

This was why a God Race Stone and a spirit plant was required. Next, Zhao Fu set down the God Race Stone.

Boom!

A white pillar of light shot into the sky, causing the weather to change. Countless waves of white light rippled out from the pillar of light, and the white light spread through the entire region, causing the region in the air to give off a white light.