Chapter 1267-1271

Chapter 1267: Darkness God Palace

The Fallen Angel placed Zhao Fu's body spread-eagled, and because Zhao Fu was not wearing anything, she discourteously looked at his lower body and lightly laughed as she said, "You most likely have many women, right? You're quite powerful down there!"

Zhao Fu's expression was cold and he did not respond to the Fallen Angel. The Fallen Angel did not mind and took out a dagger as she smiled and stretched it towards Zhao Fu's lower body.

"This God will now castrate you, how do you feel?" The Fallen Angel gave an evil smile as she slid the dagger against Zhao Fu's skin, the sharp blade threatening to split it open.

Zhao Fu's expression became quite grim; no man could accept being castrated. He said with a trace of anger, "Kill me if you wish; there's no need to play around like this."

Seeing Zhao Fu's reaction, the Fallen Angel smiled in satisfaction and flicked with her dagger, causing blood to fly out, and a look of pain appeared on Zhao Fu's face.

However, the Fallen Angel did not stop and slashed with the dagger a few more times, sending out cold lights and causing blood to flow out. The Fallen Angel cut a gash on each of Zhao Fu's limbs, causing blood to flow onto the stone stage, but she did not touch that certain part of him.

The Fallen Angel said with a trace of happiness, "That thing is the most important thing to you men and contains a lot of your source energy; This God isn't willing to destroy your treasure. However, castrating you and keeping you as a pet wouldn't be bad either, since your looks are quite good."

The Fallen Angel spoke while stroking Zhao Fu's face, and Zhao Fu angrily turned his face away.

The Fallen Angel did not mind Zhao Fu's actions and smiled as she lowered the dagger to Zhao Fu's chest. The cold blade slowly pierced into Zhao Fu's body before lightly gliding down, opening up a gash on his chest, from which blood flowed out.

The black magic formation under the stone stage gave off an even more intense black light, and countless traces of darkness aura quickly gathered and entered Zhao Fu's body through his limbs.

A look of pain appeared on Zhao Fu's face as he felt the darkness power continuously corrode his body. Suddenly, the pain somewhat decreased as a bit of Zhao Fu's power returned. It was his Darkness King Bloodline that he had fused earlier taking effect, and this made Zhao Fu feel quite delighted.

If this went on for a few more minutes and he could regain more of his power, perhaps he would be able to escape from the Fallen Angel's hands.

Zhao Fu's limbs had stopped bleeding, so he did not have to worry about losing too much blood.

Zhao Fu watched as the Fallen Angel stretched out a hand and placed it on his chest, about to do something. Zhao Fu wanted to stall for time, so he said, "Don't you want to know my identity, as well as how I obtained my Emperor's Bloodline and those terrifying powers?"

Most people would definitely be interested, because whether it was the Emperor's Bloodline, the Six Paths Demon Images, or the Emperor Killing Sword World, they were things that others could only dream of having. Anyone would naturally be quite interested.

The Fallen Angel seemed to be able to tell what Zhao Fu was thinking she smiled as she pressed her hand against Zhao Fu's chest, and a black magic formation appeared on his chest. The trace of power that he had just regained was once again suppressed.

"This God doesn't care about your identity. No matter who you are, you're going to die here today and your powers will become mine."

Zhao Fu's face became somewhat pale. His final chance had disappeared just like that; he would not have any more chances now.