Chapter 1372-1376

Chapter 1372: Reincarnation Revival

However, it was virtually impossible to subdue these Outer World creatures, because when they sensed auras from the Heaven Awaken World, they could become incredibly bloodthirsty, wanting to destroy anything related to the Heaven Awaken World.

It seemed that the Outer World creatures naturally hated anything related to the Heaven Awaken World for some reason.

Because of Arasina's warning, Zhao Fu did not go back to the base for now and planned to clear out the Outer World creatures around the base.

Shing, shing, shing...

Zhao Fu continuously swung his sword, sending out sword lights and killing Stage 4 Outer World creatures. He then waved his hand, collecting their corpses into his spatial ring.

The strength of the remote regions in the Outer World was stronger than that of the Heaven Awaken World. It was impossible to find large numbers of Stage 3 and Stage 4 creatures in the remote regions of the Heaven Awaken World.

"System announcement! Because you have heroically killed Outer World creatures and have met the requirements to unlock an Exchange Stone Stele, you have been awarded with an Exchange Stone Stele."

Just as a system announcement sounded out within Zhao Fu's mind, light started to shine in front of him as a square-shaped stone stele that was a few centimeters long and seemed to be made out of white jade appeared. This stone stele was a treasure, and it was definitely not this small.

Since they had completed their goal, Zhao Fu and Arasina returned to the base and put the Exchange Stone Stele at the center of the base.

The stone stele that was only a few centimeters long suddenly turned into a ten or so meters tall stone stele, and Zhao Fu looked at what it had with interest.

After looking through a few things, Zhao Fu was quite delighted to find that these things were all quite good and quite valuable. Using Points to exchange for these things would be quite worth it.

However, what Zhao Fu was looking at right now were the lowest-grade items, and Zhao Fu looked at the highest-grade items curiously. He was instantly shocked, and his mind went blank because those items surpassed anything he could imagine.

[Nether Soul Celestial Sword]: A sword crafted by a Celestial that has world-destroying Celestial power and can easily open up a world. It is one of the most terrifying weapons in existence.

[Empire's Crown]: After obtaining the Empire's Crown, you will become the owner of an Empire. You will directly obtain 1,000 worlds and will be able to form a massive Empire and become an Emperor reigning above countless people.

[Reincarnation Revival]: Can revive all people from a certain time period, limited to one billion people. After reviving, the deceased people will lose their cultivation.

[Nine Changes Celestial Spirit Pill]: Contains massive amounts of Celestial energy and is extremely rare. If a higher-being consumes this pill, they have an 80% chance of becoming a Celestial and obtaining the greatest power in the world.

[Divine Blood Crystal]: This blood crystal can cause a person of any bloodline level to immediately upgrade to the powerful Divine Bloodline, and it will be a pure Early-Stage Divine Bloodline.

[Turning Back Space and Time]: Using this can cause time in a region to reverse to a maximum of 1,000 years.

[Celestial-Slaying Talisman]: A talisman that contains the Great Dao of Heaven and Earth. It can cause gods and demons to retreat. If used against a Celestial, even if the Celestial does not die, he or she will be heavily injured and close to death.