Chapter 1437-1441

Chapter 1437: Altar

Zhao Fu left this place to the main devils as there were many things waiting for Zhao Fu to take care of. After the battlefield was cleared, Zhao Fu gathered his subordinates because they were now enemies with the Wind God Empire, so Great Qin would soon be ferociously attacked.

News of the Wind God Empire's great defeat spread quickly, and countless people looked incredibly shocked. No one could have imagined that Great Qin would defeat the invincible Wind God Empire.

Just how had it done this? How could an outer region Kingdom be a match for an inner region Royal Kingdom? Most Kingdoms would not dare to even offend an outer region Royal Kingdom, yet Great Qin had defeated the Wind God Empire.

Yao Ming looked incredibly shocked and furious; the Wind God Empire had actually lost. How could Great Qin have become so strong and have an Emperor Heaven Realm expert?

Now, Yao Ming felt immense pressure. Before, he had been quite pleased that he had conquered a world and was on the same level as Great Qin. However, that had only lasted for a short while; Great Qin's strength had become so monstrous and the Devil Horn Empire was not a match for it.

Also, was there an inner region Royal Kingdom helping Great Qin? He had to investigate this clearly, or else Great Qin might take this opportunity to destroy the Devil Horn Empire.

Now, the Devil Horn Empire also had to make preparations, as Great Qin might attack at any time. They could not afford to be careless.

The various Royal Kingdoms in the inner regions of the Ancient Stem Domain also looked quite surprised. They had never imagined that Great Qin could defeat the Wind God Empire.

They had indeed underestimated Great Qin this time and felt a trace of pressure upon seeing the strength that Great Qin had revealed because they did not have Emperor Heaven Realm experts.

Now, they had to take Great Qin seriously and could no longer see it as a small Kingdom that could be easily bullied. They now had to see it as an opponent that they had to take seriously; it was an empire that was rising powerfully in the outskirts.

However, this situation had only resulted because the Wind God Empire had been careless and had thought that it could do as it wished in the outskirts. It had run into a difficult opponent and had suffered losses, and the Wind God Empire would not simply endure this and would definitely mobilize troops to destroy Great Qin.

When that time came, Great Qin would have to face a real Royal Kingdom and not just four billion Stage 3 soldiers. Could Great Qin resist such a terrifying force?

Most of the Royal Kingdoms felt that this would be quite difficult. Even if it was them, they would feel immense pressure and might even be destroyed.

Just as everyone expected, the Wind God Empire was enraged and had never thought that an outskirts Kingdom would retaliate against it and cause it to lose two billion Stage 3 soldiers. This was simply unforgiveable.

The Wind God Empire immediately gathered its forces and had three of its other Emperor Heaven Realm experts lead the army. It was determined to slaughter that small Kingdom this time and show its might. It could not allow a small Kingdom to humiliate it.

Zhao Fu was also making all kinds of preparations. He came to a room and looked at the unconscious Feng Wulin and asked the golden dragon, "Great Qin is going to face a great threat; if we can make this Emperor Heaven Realm expert work for us, it will be of great help. Do you have any methods?"

The golden dragon shook her head. Emperor Heaven Realm experts were people who could control the power of ten worlds, and they were not so easy to control.