Chapter 1197-1201

Chapter 1197: Human-Headed Python

Time gradually passed, and in the end, the Fish Scale world agreed to ally with the outside worlds to resist Great Qin.

In actuality, the Fish Scale people had benefited from Great Qin. If it wasn't for Great Qin, the Fish Scale world would have been invaded by the three worlds. Even though they could use water as a natural barrier, in the end they would have been destroyed.

Now, because of the massive threat that was Great Qin, the three worlds did not have the heart to invade the Fish Scale world. They just wanted to obtain power to resist Great Qin, so they naturally would not do anything to the Fish Scale world.

Since the Fish Scale world had decided to oppose Great Qin, Great Qin decided to attack the Fish Scale world.

The Fish Scale world had thought that because Great Qin was tied up by the outside worlds, it would not dare to do much to them. If Great Qin launched a sudden attack now, they would be able to obtain good results.

As such, Great Qin used the remaining time to start preparing.

Ten or so days later, it was a calm day with moderate wind and beautiful sunlight. The deep blue ocean was incredibly still, and today was the day that the Contract expired. With the three worlds outside tying up Great Qin, the Fish Scale world did not have much to fear.

The Darkwater Continent was the closest to Great Qin's Netherwater Continent, so that was the first line of defense. The City Lords there were the ones yelling to oppose Great Qin the loudest, and all of the Continents knew that if Great Qin attacked, it would be the Darkwater Continent suffering first.

There were 5,000 Cities in the Darkwater Continent and 2.9 billion people. They were relatively weaker than the other Continents, having less than one-third of the strength of the other Continents.

As such, the Darkwater Continent requested reinforcements from the other Continents, but the other Continents were quite cold. After all, the majority of factions were player factions, while the Darkwater Continent was a system faction.

However, that was the frontline to resist Great Qin; if the Darkwater Continent fell, there would be no benefit to them, so the leaders of the other Continents started to meet together to discuss this.

"Should we help the Darkwater Continent? I don't want to suffer heavy losses."

"We can't just watch; if Great Qin takes down the Darkwater Continent, the next to suffer will be us."

"It's still too early to say. With so many worlds tying down Great Qin, their forces have been scattered. They're probably too scared to do anything to our Fish Scale world. If we stab them at this moment, perhaps we'll be able to achieve something."

"It's probably not the best to attack; Great Qin has too many tricks up its sleeves. Four worlds tried to invade last time, but they still failed. With our strength, it'll be impossible."

"Mm! I agree, we should be focusing on defense."

"In that case, I think we should help the Darkwater Continent. However, we need to let them panic for a bit. After all, we'll be taking a great risk to help them. If we don't get some benefits out of it, it won't be worth it."

Hearing this, everyone looked at each other and grinned as they came to a decision. They would ignore the Darkwater Continent's requests for assistance for now. After all, if they waited, they could force the Darkwater Continent to pay them to help.

Great Qin started to make preparations as well. Great Qin was indeed under immense pressure, as most of its forces were tied up. Defending against the various worlds and invading the Fish Scale world was indeed quite difficult.