Chapter 1: Begin

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Good Morning, Hyung!" Jungkook grabbed the sheets of my bed and throw it across the room. "Gosh, Kookie. It's too early." I muttered.

"What do you mean " too early?" It's already 10 in the morning and we have training to deal with." Jungkook scoffed.

Right, training.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine. Take a bath, brush my teeth, and put some Gucci clothes on. I sighed as I looked at the mirror.

"Hi Handsome." I grinned to myself and go downstairs for breakfast. "Morning." I greeted them. "Hey Taetae!" Jimin beamed.

I sat down beside Hobi-Hyung and Kookie.
"Breakfast is served, bitches." Jin-Hyung handed us our plates with waffles and berries on top. 

I ate happily since I love eating waffles. Especially when Jin-Hyung made it.

After we ate some breakfast, we got in our Limo and went to our studio for singing lessons.

"Today, Lee Jieun will teach you how to sing. Even though the three of you are rappers, you can learn to sing too." Manager Sejin pointed at Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok-Hyung. And he called our teacher for the day. "You can come in IU-ssi." Manager Sejin called out to her.

I  looked at her face. Huh, she's so young.

"Hello, I'm Lee Jieun. You can call me IU for short, I'll be teaching you today. I hope you're ready to reach some high notes!" She bowed and smiled widely at us.

"Hello IU-ssi! Nice meeting you." We bowed back and sat down to our respective seats.

This is gonna be a long and tiring day.

Fast forward~

Huh, IU Noona is absolutely good at singing. She sang one of her songs, Good Day. She literally nailed that high note of hers. We just stared at her in awe.

It's 4 in the afternoon and I decided to take a stroll on the gorgeous streets of Seoul.  Jin-Hyung and the other members are going to do some grocery shopping.

When I was on my way home, I noticed a little girl shivering, in one of the alleys near our dorm. I approached her and asked her why she is in there, alone.

"Hello, little girl. What are you doing here? Where are your parents?" I asked her while staring into her brown beautiful orbs.

She smiled at me lightly. "Oh, they're dead. And who are you anyway?" She asked me while hugging her Tata plushy tightly.

"Oh, uh my name is Kim Taehyung. I'll take care of you, come with me." I smiled at her, while I held out my hand.

She finally smiled at me and stood up to grab my hand.

Aww, she's so fucking cute!

I won't let anyone touch her or harm her.

"Where are we going Tae-Oppa?" She asked me still grasping around her plushy.

"Well, you're gonna meet your other brothers." I carried her like a baby.

We arrived at the dorm and I entered the password. "I'm home!" I shouted.

"Oh, Tae. Can you help me with the groceri-"
He paused a bit, and when he looked to my arms, he widened his eyes.

"Yeah, Kim Taehyung! Did you get a girl pregnant and that thing is your child?" Jin pointed at the girl who's sleeping soundly on my arms.

"Gosh Hyung! It's not my child! I have a brain okay. I can control my sex hormones!" I exclaimed. Seriously, is he even thinking?

"Then what are you doing with that?" He still points to the little girl.

"Uh, take care of it?" I muttered. And I received a smack on the head instead.

"Aigoo! Do you think that we can take care of that thing?! I don't even know how to create one!" He throws his arms on the air and shifts his head from side to side. Don't forget that he can rap when he's angry and always get red cheeks and ear.

Here we go again, typical Jin-Hyung.

Just then, Namjoon-Hyung busted the front door, "I'm here! What's with the commotion? Is Jin pregnant?! Oh God we're going to be fathers!" Namjoon screeched.

"Idiot! I'm not pregnant and don't even expect. Besides, Taehyung has a child of his own already. He's the father here." Jin pointed at me and I sighed in disbelief.

"Hyung, I found her shivering in one of the alleys near our dorm! She can die there if I left by herself." I explained. Hoping that they would let the poor little girl stay.

"I don't know, Tae. Perhaps we can give her to the orphan or something." Jin-Hyung said while organizing the groceries.

"Yeah, I kind of agree with Jin-Hyung. 'Cause if we keep her here, I might as well broke the baby." Namjoon-Hyung scratches the back of his head.

"Taehyung, it's probably for the best." Jin-Hyung patted my back.

"No, let's talk about it Hyung. Besides the other members aren't here yet. We can work this out." I sighed, as I took a seat beside Jin-Hyung who's already looking at the kid.

"Wow, she's kinda pretty, I would say." Jin-Hyung stared at her in awe.

"Of course, we'll know how to love and take care of her soon." I looked at her and pushed her hair away from her face.

"I guess we can. But if we don't know how, we don't have any other options but to let her grow on an orphanage. Still, we can visit her some other times." Jin-Hyung stated while he grabbed a pack of chips.

"Okay then, Hyung," I smiled to myself as I thought that we're going to have a little girl running around our dorm.

"We'll wait for the other members now," Jin-Hyung said, still munching those bag of chips.

[...]

Chapter 1 for today! I hope you guys will enjoy it! Just let me know if you have a suggestion for my book! Feel free to correct me on my errors 🤗💛

Anyways, enjoy the chapter and be healthy and safe! Thank you for the support on my Book 1! I really appreciate it and it makes my heart flutter uwu 💓

Your lovely Author Ella~ 💜

Bitch out! 💜