Chapter 7: Her?

(A/N: Before we go to Hana's part, let's introduce first Jin's morning routine Lmao.)

Seokjin's P.O.V

I was awoken at the sound of my alarm clock. I snoozed it for five minutes and I jolted up from my bed as soon as I remembered that I can't keep my Sarang starving. I quickly fixed my lovely purple hair, washed my face nice and smooth. I brushed my teeth and choose some pink top and ripped jeans. I also wore Gucci Shoes and marched ny way downstairs.

I was alarmed by the sound of the television. It was fucking on and it was playing some... Cartoons?!

To my surprise, Sarang was sitting there by herself and she was giggling a lot on the show. "Sarang? Who gave you permission to watch TV early in the morning?" I asked her while she just hung her head low.

"Sorry, Jinnie. Yoongi-Oppa turned it for me and said that I should behave while you guys are sleeping." She told me as she played with her little fingers.

"Aigoo, who can't resist your cuteness." I touched her nose and carried her towards the kitchen. I settled her down on her high-chair. She watched me make my morning coffee with her curious cute little eyes.

"Jinnie? Can I drink that?" She asked me while pointing towards the bottles of beer that Jungkook and Jimin brought.

I enlarged my eyes as I shifted my gaze to the things that she's pointing to.

"Uh- No! You can't drink that. Once you're 18- well maybe 20 you can finally drink that." I told her while stammering upon my words. "Am I eighteen?" She asks again.

Ugh, I hate this. I don't want to be a father someday. If I was able to create this little creature, I would make her pretty and sassy.

"No, don't act stupid Sarang-ah. You said that you are soon turning six but why are you asking me this?" I answered her.

"Well, sometimes kids can be a little annoying and curious. That's why you should keep in your little mind that responsibility before pleasure is a must." She said to me while giving me that idiotic smile of hers.

"Okay. Then shut your mouth off, missy. What breakfast will you want me to cook for you?" I asked her. She put her hand on her chin and pretended to think.

"I would like some pancakes with a lot of berries, please." She said to me while her eyes are glimmering with happiness.

I should throw this girl along with Hoseok because they're exactly the same.

"Alright, wait right there. And watch your Oppa cook with his amazing skills." I winked at her. Her face was plastered with cringe and disgust.

Am I that corny? Nah, she's just like Yoongi.
I'm not giving up with my Dad Jokes! No can do bitches!

...

One pancake and we're done with this shit.
I flipped it perfectly and all we have to do is wait. Who the fuck will not get tired to make a dozen pancakes?! I mean, look at my poor hand it's already filled with calluses.

I settled the idiot's plates according to their responsible seats. I poured syrup on every plate of pancakes and sprinkled some berries on top.

I looked at Y/N who's already finished eating her cereals. Aish, this kid. She's been eating a lot lately. Would this cause diarrhea?

I scrambled my way to the front door when the doorbell suddenly rang.

I looked at the monitor and I started to feel my anger ranging over my body. Along with the pain and misery that I've been holding in for years.

Jimin's P.O.V

I walked my ass downstairs and already saw Y/N munching down her pancakes. What a pig. I noticed that Jin-Hyung was not in the kitchen. Huh, that's weird. He never leaves the kitchen after he cooks. By this time, he'll be seated on the middle chair and patiently waiting for us.

I glanced at Y/N who is currently struggling to get out of her high chair. Pft, I'd rather choke myself rather than helping her to get out.

Should I help her or not? I can't get over my precious popcorn that she ate. My precious foods, she stole it.

She was almost close in crying and now her leg was stuck on the high chair.

On second thought, I'll help her.

I held her tightly so that she won't fall when I settled her down the floor. She mumbled a small thank you and I went back to see how Jin-Hyung was doing.

I found him gazing at the monitor screen of the front door. I stood beside him and my eyes widened in shock as I saw the person we've waited for many years.

Choi Hana.

She left us. She said that she'll be back. We've waited for her for three years.

We gave up waiting for her and started a new life with each other.

We loved her but she never loved us.

Y/N's P.O.V

I saw them letting the slutty bitch enter the house. I mean, I haven't met her yet but her make-up looks, horrible. She sat on the left side of the couch, and we're like 6 meters apart. I don't want to touch that bitch.

I finally saw her close-up, and I chuckled nervously, I've seen her before.

She's the CEO that ruled for many years. She was strict and cruel. I was the only one who goes out on a quest. She collected the money for herself and her own interest.

After they discovered that Baby Corp. we're losing baby love, they kicked her out of job and delivered into a new family with a new start.

Hana's P.O.V

I'm finally back where I belong. I can start my own family with them. I got to get their hearts and trust back first.

I gotta get rid of that awful child. It seems like she works for Baby Corp.

Oh, my mistake she still works for Baby Corp.

Kim Y/N, darling you don't know that they're hurting you again as they did to you before.

[...]

A/N~

Well, again I've inserted some drama lmao.

Thank you for 300 reads UwU

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!
(Wel if you want to! :)))

Stay safe and be healthy~ 💜

Enjoy reading this chapter and don't think twice to correct my grammars or any mistakes! I'm willing to learn from my mistakes and it'll also improve my writing skills 😳💕

Your Lovely Author Ella~ 💜

Bitch out~ 🤣

YOONGI'S TWITTER UPDATE YESTERDAY OMG I CAN'T BREATHE- 🙄