Chapter 11: Problem

3rd Person's P.O.V

Terror. Disgust.

He doesn't really know how to react. It's kind of a toss-up when you wake up and saw a lot of blood. But it wasn't his. He looked around and saw decaying bodies of people, most of them almost showed their bones and skull.

He pulled against the rope with all his might, but hey wouldn't give.

"Don't even bother," a voice said.

He looked up to discover a petite girl bound with the same rope, but hers looks tighter than him. Although it was dark he was able to see her bruised eyes, bloody wrists, and shivering body.

"I've already tried,"

Hoseok

I looked at the clock for almost the 20th time, I didn't even bother to walk back and forth at the same spot. I need to think of an idea about how humans turn into wolves before its too late for Hana.

"Have you found anything?" I asked, "We don't have much time,"

"I searched many as I could, but the only information I could give you is that werewolves change at full moons, " Jimin said, "Perhaps I should stay up all night to learn more about them,"

Hoseok nodded, he headed towards his room, picking the lock from the safe. He quickly grabbed the journal and started to read the pages. He frowned at himself, noticing that Jin's page was ripped.

"Shit," He sighed loudly as he runs his fingers on his hair, "He better behave himself being a vampire or else,"

Yoongi

I was looking after Sarang when someone knocked on the door. My senses tell me something wasn't right. Vampires are one of the most extra-ordinary creatures or should we say monsters that have ever existed. We were feared, powerful monsters from the start. We ruled for decades, ages have passed vampires are still present not until when the werewolves came.

They began to appear pack by pack. We decided to ignore them since they're only eating flesh from animals. Af first, they weren't a bother to us, we feel grateful because they help to maintain the food chain around the forest. One of our preys were animals too, their luscious, thick blood can be a great glass of champagne. Of course, one of the best and my favorite kind of drink was human blood. One drop of that delightful and appetizing blood can make you feel like you're on cloud nine.

One night, a load of them attacked the vampire's base. Killing many vampires as they could, savoring on the dead bodies and causing them to control over. Such a shame that they didn't hesitate to suddenly sabotage us in the middle of the night. Only a few of them survived, those ones who survived seeks for revenge. That's why they agreed to feed on animals for a while. Vampires soon learned how to disguise themselves as humans, wanting to bring back

They saw a town where they can stay for a while, using the plan of biting humans and lock them up in a room and wait for them to transform will not be an easy one. But with their handsome looks and masculine form, lurking humans will be a piece of cake.

Soon enough, they've gathered and bitten humans and kept them in a dark basement. You can hear screams of fear and suffering, it won't take a while for them to change sooner. Some of the vampires fell in love with a human and did have kids. Their partners in life already know that they're a vampire and didn't bother to utter a word and understand the situation.

When our population was sufficiently stable, we build a dominant territory that will hold werewolves away. We trained the other vampires to manage and control magic, with the help of our incredible ancestors we're able to master the magic of kinesis. We can wait patiently for decades and we'll make sure that our force is strong enough to start a war towards werewolves.

After years and years of training, we're finally ready to commence a battle towards werewolves ending their empire once and for all. Until the day finally came that the vampires were waiting for, they gave in all their efforts and best shot during the fight.

The clash between both groups halted in just an hour, resulting the vampire's victory and claimed their kingdom.

Did you think that I experienced this? Hell no, it was told by my grandfather. I'm too handsome to be old, yet the more we grow old the more we look younger.

The knocking on the door became louder, Sarang and I quickly hide to the closet and tucked her inside my arms. She woke up and noticed sudden actions, hitting my arms, and screamed for help. I placed my hand on her mouth, the person must've broken down the security system on the front door. 

"I know you're hiding in here, Yoongi"

A/N~

Finally an update for today. I hope you guys will enjoy it. And about the errors or grammar please do understand because I'll be revising it after I finished publishing and completing my other books so yeaaaaah! Thank you so much for the 800 reads!

UWU it really means a lot to me~ 😘

Stay safe and be healthy my lovely peasants~
😘💜

Your lovely Author Ella~

Bijjbijjout 👁👄👁

Huhuhu BigHit has dropped their family photos and I'm actually sobbing and laughing at the same time

Huhuhu BigHit has dropped their family photos and I'm actually sobbing and laughing at the same time. I really love them despite I'm how funny and lovable they are. And to all the people out there, y'all standing BTS is a good shot you know~ Have a nice day~