Chapter 8: Rude

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up this early in the morning due to the deafening noise going on downstairs.
Jin-Hyung and the rest of us frequently got some visitors these days. So I'm pretty sure that something's wrong downstairs.

Sarang's watching some cartoons and was glaring at the brunette. She wasn't bothered by her gaze at all.

I sluggishly walked downstairs and sat beside Sarang.  "Why are you frowning?" I idiotically smiled and asked her. She rolled her eyes as a result.

"That goddamn girl looks horrible and irritating. Would you mind to drag her out of the house?" She blurted out and puffed her cheeks. "I assume if it'll make you happy. I'll go find Jin-Hyung." I stood up and she only nodded her head in response.

I stood up and looked at the brunette's face. She was no other than, Choi Hana. That slut who left and lured us to love her.

I paid no attention to her and wandered around the kitchen. I only noticed that Jin-Hyung wasn't there. Jimin looked agitated and perplexed. He was staring at the brick wall beside the kitchen countertop.

"Could you possibly know why did Jin-Hyung let that slut enter OUR dorm?" I implored him. "I don't know, Tae. He wasn't at the state of his mind today." Jimin mumbled. I took the chair and relaxed beside him. We both stayed quiet until Sarang came into the kitchen.

"I'll call the other Oppa's for breakfast. Don't you dare fucking invite that bitch to the dining table." She hissed then got upstairs.

Y/N's P.O.V

I passed her hideous figure and avoided her death glares. I sighed heavily as I knocked on Yoongi-Oppa's room. Nobody answered nor opened the door, so I opened the room for myself.

I saw him sleeping mindlessly. Hearing his soft and cute snores made me chuckle a bit.
I crawled on his bed and grabbed the blanket and cuddled with him. I looked at his exhausted and pale face, he looks peaceful and fucking handsome.

I can feel my cheeks getting hot and go red. I better wake him up or else I'll go crazy tomato over him. I stood up on his bed and jumped around him.

He blinked numerous times and his eyes widened when he saw me jumping around.

"Yah! Don't do you dare move another nerve in that little body of yours. Or else..." He paused, "I'll tickle you." He grinned widely.

"Oh yeah?! Catch me if you can Min Slug!" I laughed hysterically. "You tiny baby! Get your ass over here!" Yoongi shrieked while chasing after Y/N.

"Hehehehe. Stop, chasing me." I giggled across the room. She stumbled over Yoongi's large-sized Kumamon stuffed toy.

"Hah! I got you now. You peasant, how dare you call me Slug!" He cried out and tickled me endlessly.

I was laughing hysterically. My breathing becomes fast and I realized that I was running out of breath. "Y-yah! Oppa, s-stop I-i'm running out of breath you fool!" I proclaimed and glared at him. He chuckled nervously while picking me up on the ground.

"Well, give me one reason why'd you wake me up this early in the fucking morning?" Yoongi blurted out, furrows his eyebrows together.

"There's a bitch inside your house," I answered him and rolled my eyes.

"You mean Hoseok?" He asks."I'm used to that boy, he can be really annoying sometimes." He added.

"No! And how rude of you to say that to him. He's a nice and wonderful guy." I argued. "And handsome too," I muttered under my breath.