Chapter 5: Learning

Seokjin's P.O.V

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THIS NIPPLE THINGY" I shouted in disgust and throw it across the room.

"Uh, Hyung. I think that's for women only. We don't have boobs like them and we don't grow our nipple." Namjoon stated as he scans for Y/N's diaper.

"Then who the hell bought this thing? Along with that nasty breastfeeding machine?" I pointed towards the unbothered boxes in the kitchen. "Well, Taehyung said that we can use it for Sarang so I put in the cart." Hoseok scratches his back.

"You just wasted so much money. Now we can barely afford Sarang's future school!" I flicked Hoseok's forehead and he winced in pain.

"You can build an entire school for her if you want. And we'll buy her teachers too." Jimin entered the kitchen and smirked. "Bitch, we'll do that for her when we got to debut our asses." I hissed at him. He laid his back on the countertop and glanced at us.

"Hyung, can I make Sarang's milk tonight?" Jungkook asks, his eyes glimmered in excitement. "Yes, you can. But you first tuck her into her crib and sit beside her until she fell asleep." I sternly said and he just nods in agreement.

"Hyung, where can I arrange Sarang's dresses?" Taehyung asked. "Well, Yoongi is already building her own built-in closet in her room. It might take a while, you got to keep her clothes in your closet." He giggled and muttered a quick 'thanks' before jogging into his room.

Y/N / Sarang's P.O.V

(In case you guys are confused, Sarang and Y/N are the same person.)

I opened my eyes and I was able to smell that goddamn strong manly perfume again.
But this time, it was milder and more of like, my taste in perfume.

I look at him and he looks like- an angel?
Dammit, am I dead?

Probably not.

"Oh Sarang! My baby is finally awake!~" he comes. "I told you, my name is Y/N. Not Sarang." I protested and huffed my cheeks.

"Aww, you're so cute~" he blushed and continued poking my cheeks. "Hoseok! Quit goofing around and bring Sarang here in the kitchen." Jin yelled. I groaned and lazily got up from my seat.

"Sarang, I'm your hope and your angel. I'm Uncle Hobi!" He screamed. More like a bird, waiting for food. He's handsome though, not gonna lie. I'll take him on a date when I grow up.

"Okay, Uncle Hobi. Nice to meet you. Like I've said earlier, my name is goddamn Y/N not Sarang." I sternly looked at him and he just giggled his ass off.

"I know, Y/N. But I'll call you Sarang since you'll grow up in a house full of Love~"  He started to make that weird noises. Ugh, can't they act more mature? I already need a break with these people.

I jump down on the couch and went to the kitchen. Emma Jin was already their, busy preparing Dinner. I tugged his Pink shirt and he looked at me.

"Hello my baby!~" He exclaimed and picked me up. And give me a lot of kisses on the cheeks. Since when he didn't get disgusted at me? Humans are really bizarre.

"Eomma, I want you to call me Y/N~" I touched his face and pouted.

"Oh no, no. Just like Uncle Hobi told you, your nickname will be Sarang." He told me as he settled me down on the kitchen countertop. Great angle to see his ass- I mean to see his great cooking skills.

Taehyung came into the kitchen. He scans the kitchen and when he founded me, he chuckled. "How's my little alien going?" He asks. He grabbed one of the chairs and sat down across me. "I'm doing good, Appa." I crawled towards him and he picked me up.

"Aigoo~ I love it when you call me that." I was again attacked by kisses on my cheeks.

They really love me that much huh.

"Idiots! Dinner is served." Jin called out. And one by one they started to appear in the kitchen. Yoongi was carrying a high-chair. I expect to eat on a kiddie-sized table but oh well. I was in the middle of Sleepy Yoongi and Shorty Jimin.

They settled me on the high chair and Jin gave my food.

It was... Ramen with Eggs?

Ouh, my favorite kind of food.

I smelled the savory aroma of Jin Oppa's cooking and quickly munched my food.
They looked at me with widened eyes. "Sarang-ah, I know that the food that I made is certainly delicious but can you please slow down?" Seokjin-Oppa warned me and I only nodded my head.

"Sorry, Eomma." I lowered my gaze and continued eating my food.

After we finished, Jungkook-oppa carried me towards my room. He tucked me tightly on my blanket and kissed my forehead softly. "Good night my baby, " he said before turning the lights off and closed the door.

"I think it's too early to sleep," I mumbled. "I guess I'll be visiting Jimbo and Stacy today." I chuckled and got one if my chuppies.

I took one of my pillows and tucked it under my blanket so that they won't notice that I'm gone. I'll be back when it's 10:00 since Kookie-Oppa will check into my room and give me some milk.

I sucked it fast (A/N: y'all got it all wrong.)
and thought of Baby Corp.

I arrived on the lift and clicked on floor 5. I wanted to see them badly so I rushed my way to their dorm. "Hey Y/N!" Stacy greeted me with a warm smile. "Hi Stacy. Is Jimbo awake yet?" I asked her. She opened the door widely, close enough for me to enter their dorm. "Well, he kind of run some few errands that the CEO assigned him." She rolls her eyes while closing the door.

"Damn, did Joonie already got fired?" I sighed in disbelief. "I'm sure that he was sent to a new family. The Board of Directors has trust issues on him since he was working for Puppy Co. on your last mission."
She started while drinking her baby formula.

"Well, who's the new CEO?" I asked her once again. She stood up, and I followed her to the balcony. The view from their dorm never disappoints me.

It's always breathtaking.

You can see the view of South Korea since the owner or founders of it are from Daegu, I believe.

"Your rivalry since daycare, Jackson."

I gave her the 'what the fuck are you kidding look' but she only shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm saying the truth, Y/N. For Milk's sake." She giggled and I run my fingers through my hair. "Dammit, is that why you two are always busy these days?" She nodded her head. "You better take that spot again. Or else Kai will take it from you."

[...]

Well, a chapter update after three days!

Enjoy this chapter~ ^_^

Vote, Comment and Follow if you feel like it. 💜

Don't forget to support my book until the end 'cause it means a lot to me! 😳

Stay safe, be healthy. 💜

좋은 하루 보내세요~
( Trans: Have a nice and wonderful day~)

Been learning Korean ever since quarantine has started in our country LMAO.  🤣

P.S: IF YOU NOTICED SOME MISTAKE ONNMY HANGUL, PLEASE TELL ME 'CAUSE I'M WILLING TO LEARN ^~^

Your Lovely Author Ella~ 💜

BITCH OUT ^-^