Chapter 6: Secret

Y/N's P.O.V

"I guess if I can succeed in this expedition, I'll be able to steal Jackson's position," I smirked evilly. "Idiot! Don't look at the wrong way." Stacy whacked my head.

I then began to mutter curse words on my breath. "What the hell?! What was that for?" I whined. "That's for being a bad person." She said while drinking her bottle of many formula.

"Yah, since when did you drink yours?"  She asked when she caught me glancing at her.

"U-uh, I had it for a few w-weeks... Ago?" I stammered my words. I mentally facepalmed myself. "Bitch, that's why you look taller than before." She sighed heavily and picked two boxes of baby formula.

"Here, take this. And remember drink your baby formula every other day." She sternly said. I slowly nodded my head and gulped nervously. She turns into a full mom mode when she totally cares about me.

"Thanks, Stacy. I've been pretty exhausted nowadays." I settled the box on the cold, hard wooden floor. And sat down beside Stacy. "How long are you supposed to stay with them?" She asked out of the blue.

"For a matter of fact, I don't really know how long. Perhaps if I finished this task of mine, I'll have my promotion into a CEO."
I told her, and she just hummed in response.

"Jimbo and I really missed you so much. He sometimes bothers me with so many questions like 'When will she come back?' We really regretted that we didn't come with you Y/N." She looked at me with a hint of sadness and guilt plastered on her face.

"You guys did the best choice. Perhaps, it's my fault why am I here anyways. They, " I trailed off a bit. My eyes and lips were trembling. Recalling my bitter-sweet past.

"They left me without me knowing it." I continued my words, biting my lips preventing myself to cry.

"I know, Y/N. Your parents are now in a happy place. They're now guiding you from above." She smiled at me. While tapping my back slightly. I sadly smiled at her back.

"Thank you so much, Stacy. For being at my side through ups and downs." I looked at her and she was already crying. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"B-bitch! You always make me cry when you thanked me like that. Y-you're the best." She said while attacking me with her hug.

I snapped out of my thoughts and remembered that I need to go back to the Oppa's.

"Stacy?! What fucking time is it?" I shrieked.

"It's 9:57 P.M girl." I widened my eyes.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna be late for my milk time!" I panicked and searched for it chuppie.

I found it and Stacy got me into a tight hug.

"I'll miss you." She said while handing me my boxes of baby formula.

"Tell Jimbo I said hi!" I kissed her cheek and came back to BTS' dorm.

You know, I haven't seen my full, grown-up body and face yet. Someday, I'll do that.

I settled the boxes beside my nightstand and covered it with blankets.

Just in time, I heard Jungkookie Oppa's steps and I quickly tucked myself into my bed and snuggled on my stuffed toys.

I closed my eyes shut and pretend to sleep.

He knocked at first, and then he came in.

I heard him giggled and grabbed the chair and sat beside my bed.

"Aww, she's so cute. I wonder if I'll have a cute and beautiful daughter like her." He mumbled under his breath. He kissed my forehead and tapped my shoulder slightly.