Chapter 10: Trouble

A/N; So this chapter may include kidnapped scenes, with a little pinch of violence as well.
I'll try my best to put some excitement into this book and to level up some spice here. This is my first time creating some scenes like this so please bear with me and if I finished this book, I'll begin to revise it to make it better. Stay safe~ 💜

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Y/N

Hoseok-Oppa and the others begin to eat their breakfast quietly. No one dared to utter a single word after the argument that just happened. I was poking my pancake and my hand is resting on my chin. I didn't have that much appetite to eat, so I watched then gobble up their food.

Taehyung-Oppa was talking to the pancake as if it was like real. Yoongi-Oppa already finished eating his, he was sleeping soundly and I noticed that he also drools on his sleep. I find it cute, I mean- nevermind.

We finished eating breakfast and as always Jimin-Oppa and Namjoon-Oppa were in-charge of washing the dishes right after. Hoseok-Oppa brought the two unconscious bodies and tied them both to a chair with ropes attached to their bodies.

I felt my heart beating faster, there's a lump on my throat and I don't know why. I was apprehensive and petrified at this moment.
I never knew that Hoseok-Oppa was this badass. And I'm finding out why are they're doing this. I better call Stacy frequently to receive some news or reports going-on at Baby-Corp.

Jimin-Oppa and Namjoon Oppa came back from the kitchen, their clothes and hair were all wet. They were glaring at each other while Yoongi-Oppa urged them to change into a new set of clothes.

After waiting for a few hours, both of them woke up. Hoseok-Oppa tried his best not to get pissed but he failed. Hana began to wiggle herself on the chair and yelled out for help. Hoseok unleash a deep-throated laughs and his whistles filled the silence on the atmosphere. Hana had a thick chain wrapped around her neck stretched down,  binding her hands together as well.

"Jungkook, carry Sarang towards her room. Make sure she doesn't see any of this. Look after her until we finished doing our business." Hoseok demanded.

Hana looked up at me, a smirk forming on her face. "You! Because of you, they don't love me anymore. Little bitch! Once I got out of these ropes and chains I'll break you into pieces." She hissed. My blood boiled at her statement. Of course, I can hit her anytime I want, I was trained to fight and to defend myself and for the people that I was designated for.

Kookie-Oppa was about to carry me, I walked towards Hana and yanked her hair.
"I. Dare. You." I snapped. "If you don't, I'll gladly rip you into pieces," I growled, clenching my fists. I reached out for her neck and started to choke her.

Hoseok

Sarang was gripping tightly on Hana's neck, her veins popping out and her face turned completely red. Hana was gasping out for air, begging Sarang to stop.

"Y-you'll regret h-hurting m-me," She muttered. The boys stayed still, they didn't mumble a single word. Meanwhile I stood their myself watching Hana suffering from Sarang's grasp. Jin was screaming his ass out, luckily we tied his mouth with a handkerchief or else we would've heard by other people in the neighborhood.

"Did you said something?" Sarang asked. Leaning her ears closer to Hana's mouth, nose enough for her to hear Hana's statement. I noticed Jin already had his handkerchief removed on his mouth. "That's enough, Y/N," He hissed. It was the first time that one of us has called Sarang by her real name. She averted her gaze towards Hana, and stepped back.

"This is ridiculous, I wouldn't be able to hold myself if you two keep on muttering out useless words," Sarang huffed, running her hands through into her hair. I signaled Jungkook to carry Sarang tightly into his arms so that she wouldn't stop us from hurting these two.

Sarang was surprised to be carried by Jungkook she kept wiggling on his embrace, hitting him many times as she could, but he touched Sarang's head. Rubbing small circles on her back, while she slowly calms down and relaxed her petite body on Jungkook's. She then fell asleep and Jungkook signed me to continue for what I haven't finished. 

"Jin-Hyung, " I called out, he looked at me while raising his eyebrows.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"You broke the rules, " I snapped. "I can't let this happen, Hyung, "

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind to come with me and left that idiot group of yours," Hana rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't let him. He will be punished if he does, right Hyung?" I said.

"You kill innocent people for no reason," Taehyung hissed. "We're so stupid at that part where we fell in love with you,"

Taehyung was already on fire, he was so close on changing his identity. I decided to stop him, he gladly calmed down.

"Taehyung-ah, we still aren't allowed to reveal our true identities to strangers," I patted his back and he nodded in response.

"Sorry Hyung," he eyed at Sarang, "I just got a little carried away,"

Hana began to scream and dragging her body out of the chair. The chains on her hand tightened as she wiggles to escape. Trust me she didn't even thought of doing it twice. She'll soon transform to her wild side sooner or later.

"Tae, you had any ideas how dangerous werewolves are?"

A/N~

Sorry for the long wait! Here's Chapter 10~Hope you guys like it and please do check my other works too~ ♡♡♡

Stay safe and start your day with a smile.

Keep your crackhead level high always lmao

Your Lovely Author Ella~ ><

BIJJ OUT 💫