Chapter 3: Y/N

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

I kissed her nose and I continued to admire Sarang. She's been asleep for a while now. But I don't want to bother her because she seems to sleep a lot. Like me~

If only I was her father. I would be the sweetest dad in the whole world. No, I will be the sweetest dad for Sarang from now on. Since she doesn't have parents, I'll act as her own father now.

After adoring her cute face, I drifted off to dreamland.

Y/N's P.O.V

I lazily opened one of my eyes and saw seven boys occupied almost occupied all the space in the car.

I yawned quietly and stretched my legs for a bit. I looked at the person who's carrying me with his strong and scented arms. He kind of looked pale and has mint-green hair.

His soft snores and sleep talking, made me chuckle. I squinted my eyes and tried to remember where was the time that I drank my formula. Gosh, I only have two days left before I change into my own form.

I looked at the boy sitting beside me and he looks much shorter than the boy who's carrying me.

"Sarang! My baby, you're finally awake from your deep slumber!" He beams.

Wtf? Sarang? Who the hell is Sarang? And why they're calling me that?

"Uh, I think you got the wrong name, mate." I pointed at Mister Shorty.

"This girl's already got some sass right in her genes." The boy with wide shoulder said.

"Sarang must be hungry. We need to buy many baby foods!" He yelled. Not gonna lie he looks quite handsome with that boxy smile.

"The hell?! First of all, my name is Y/N. Not Sarang! And I'm turning six years old in a few months, I can already chew solid foods at the age of 3!" I hissed. Glaring them one by one.

They looked surprised, and the boy who's carrying me is already awake. "Is that really alive?" The ugly one said.

"If I die, I want to be a rock in my next life." I joked. And sighed in disbelief.

"Same kid, you're totally going to be my daughter." I looked at him, studying his facial features. I was glancing at him for a very long time that he almost melted within my gaze. "Uh, kid. You're starting at me for a while now, you're creeping me out." He chuckled nervously.

"I think I've seen you before," I told him, he widened his eyes. "Sarang, honey. I know that Yoongi-Hyung is handsome but please don't hallucinate about him." The short one patted my limbs.

"Don't care, shorty." I blurted out. He was about to raise his middle finger at me when a boy slapped his hand. "Don't you dare, Jimin. Chill your ass out, she's just a kid!"

Jimin's P.O.V

Right, kid.

"But Hyung! She kept calling me shorty." I pouted. He just patted Sarang's head. "She's telling the truth, though. I'm not gonna argue with that." He snickered and continued to brush Sarang's hair with his hands. I swear to God, she's the meanest kid I've ever met.

Taehyung faced us, he gave us some popcorn and continued to shove a mouthful to Jungkook who's already half-asleep.

"Hey, I want popcorn too!" She protested. I rolled my eyes at her and continued to munch my popcorn. Shifting my attention towards my phone. "Idiot! Are you deaf shorty?" She uttered.

I continued avoiding her words, but I can't deny the fact that she's too annoying. "Fine then! Take the whole goddamn bag of popcorn! And don't you dare open that filthy mouth of yours!" I hissed at her. She looked surprised and she was about to cry but Yoongi patted her back and comforted her.

Aish, here we go again with the temper issues. She's so annoying. If she isn't that loud I can perfectly care for her.

"Park Jimin. What did you just do? You barely care for her. Control your temper, it's not helping." Yoongi-Hyung sighed. As he continued feeding Sarang with popcorn.

Seokjin's P.O.V

We arrived at the mall, and the five of us got out of the car. And Namjoon will be finding a parking spot for the car. I carried Sarang and as we enter the Mall. We began to gain some, well a lot of attention as we entered the Mall.

"Yoongi-ah, is she required to have a pacifier?" I asked him. Glancing at him, desperate for an answer. "Well, I guess she'll be needing that if she cries." Yoongi nodded his head.

I walked towards the security guard and asked him where should we buy some child stuff.

"Oh, you can go to Wattby Island. You should be able to find your child's need." He pointed towards the elevator. "Take the lift and go to the third floor." I nodded and thanked him after.

"Gosh, Hyung. I don't want to be a father someday. She hasn't even stayed with us for 24 hours and I'm already feeling tired." Jungkook complains. "Idiot, even if I'm the eldest among all of us, I don't know to take care of her either. I guess we're all just dumb people." I scrunched up my nose as I began to sniff some unpleasant air.

"Did you guys fart?" Taehyung began to cover his nose. "No, Hyung. Seriously, we just got into the lift! Dammit." Yoongi murmured. "Yah, no cursing. We have an innocent human being on-board." Hoseok sternly said. Yoongi frowned at him.

"Hey, " Sarang tapped my shoulders. I shifted my gaze to her and noticed that the foul scent began to smell strong. "Yes Sarang?" I asked her, and I recognized that she pooped in her pants.

I feel like I was about to puke anytime soon.

I was fucking carrying her, and she fucking pooped on her pants. And her butt was on my goddamn arm.

Shit, that's why my arm felt warm when her butt was there.

"Sarang! Why did you pooped on Oppa's hand?!" I screeched.

The others widened their eyes and pursed their lips, to prevent their laughter.

"Uh, sorry Eomma. I wasn't potty trained by my parents. Can you change my nappy?" Sarang pleaded. "Taehyung, take this nasty little creature with you." I gently pushed Sarang towards Taehyung.

"Aigoo, we should hurry up. And buy some manual guide for a kid or something." Hoseok crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

[...]

Heeeeey, so chapter 3 for today. Enjoy this chapter and see you next chapter! Stay safe and be healthy~

Your Lovely Author Ella~ 💜
Bitch out~ 🌌

Your Lovely Author Ella~ 💜Bitch out~ 🌌

Sleepy Jin for y'all 💋