Chapter 4: Shopping

Taehyung's P.O.V

Well, guess what? We're having a catastrophe inside a lift! Because of a goddamn kid. I sighed in disbelief as I watch them argue over Sarang. Should it be more fun if I join them? *wiggle eyebrows*

"Hey! Stop it Guys! Let's just figure this out together. We will raise Sarang together. Just remain to be patient." I told them as I picked up Sarang to my arms. She was all red, signifying that something's wrong with her.

"Sarang, baby. Look at Appa." I said while caressing her face. Moving her face slightly with my hand towards ny face. She's now facing me, making an eye contact with her. Those beautiful brown orbs, remind me of someone. She's just like her but in a child's body. "M-my tummy hurts." She stuttered while pointing at her stomach.

"Okay, are you feeling hungry?" I asked her, still looking at her face. "I guess, but I assumed that I ate too much popcorn." She said while rubbing her eyes.

I grimaced at Yoongi-Hyung, who's currently talking to Jin-Hyung. "What?" He blurted.
"Why did you let Sarang ate too much popcorn?" I complained to him. "Don't blame me, it's my very first time handling a child." Yoongi shrugs.

Just then the elevator's door opened wide.
I mumbled curse words under my breath as we got out of the lift one by one.

"There it is. Wattby Island!" Jungkook exclaimed. Jumping happily towards the shop. As soon as we entered the shop, cribs, diapers, milk, breastfeeding machines. Everything that the baby needs is already right here. "Let's begin to pick some things then." Yoongi-Hyung pulled a cart and followed Seokjin, who's leading the way.

"Appa, can you hold my hand? I'm scared." Sarang pulled her body closer towards my neck, and I hugged her tightly. I followed the Hyung's and Jungkook patted my back. I glanced at him and knew that he wants to carry Sarang.

I lend him Sarang and he looks at him with adoring eyes. She giggled at his cuteness and tapped his nose. He gently caresses Sarang's soft, wavy hair and she began to doze off in his manly arms.

I looked at them, and they really have a father-daughter moment at the mall. I chuckled and I started to get some things for Sarang.

Seokjin's P.O.V

"Does she really need a pacifier?" I asked the saleslady. "Sir, may I see your baby?" She willingly answered. "Can you wait for a bit? I'll call my brother." I told her and she nodded her head. "Taehyung-ah!" I called out. And he peeked his head out a bit. "Yes Hyung?" He looked at me while arranging the stuff in the cart. "Can you bring Sarang? I asked some saleslady If she suggests that Sarang needs some pacifier." I explained briefly. "She's with Jungkook, Hyung." Taehyung pointed at the dress section

I groaned and marched my way to Jungkook and Sarang. I finally found them. Jungkook was carrying her like his own baby. And she was sleeping soundly on her arms. How dare she, when I was carrying her she wasn't able to sleep! And she even pooped at my arms! This child is utterly ridiculous.

"Kookie-ah! Come with me please." I told him and he began to follow me. He was carrying five dresses, and it looks like the dress totally fits her. The clothes he has picked kind of like his style? Don't argue me, but Jungkook has a better sense of fashion and style than me.

"Hyung? Is it okay to pick her these? I really want this for her." He smiled like an idiot. "Totally with you, but make sure that she'll have he essentials with her. Not only clothes, buy her milk or something else." I said as I grabbed my pink purse.

"Hi, ma'am. We're back with the baby." I told her and she looked startled. "Sir, she's big enough to have a pacifier."  She informed us in a worried look. "Okay then, thanks. Buh-bye!" I waved my hands. "Hyung, I'll get one just in case." Jungkook quickly rushed to get one and throw it onto the cart.

Their cart looks pretty full, and Jin has a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Sarang snores softly on my arms and her little arms rest on my neck.

(A/N: IMAGINE JUNGKOOK HOLDING Y/N LIKE THIS;)

I giggled at her sleep talking and stroked her head. I proceeded to follow the Hyung's around the store. I recognized that there's still no milk on the cart. I hastily picked a box of 'Baby Formula'. What in the Maknae is this? Is this a breastmilk substitute for Babies? Well, I guess I'll pick this one.

I rushed towards the counter and settled the two boxes of milk. They moved their gaze towards me, having that 'what the fuck' look. "You guys didn't buy any milk. So I bought her one!" I exclaimed. "Oh, okay then. My credit card is going to be poor." Jin sighed in disbelief. "That's okay Hyung, we'll get more money when we got to debut." Hoseok beamed.

"Where's Namjoon-Hyung?" Jimin suddenly asked. "Well, he's been wasting his time on the bookshop since he wants to read some Harry Potter books at our dorm," Suga answered him.

We each have two bags in our hands since we got a little too carried away from shopping baby stuff. Jin even bought a ready-to-build crib. He also bought Sarang a walker, nursery rhyme books, and tons of baby bottles. This kid really is lucky. Considering her the daughter/sister of Seven Deadly and Handsome Men.

Well, if you know what I mean. 💁‍♀️

Sarang woke up, and she lazily opened her eyes. Her hands are like this '🤚🏻✋🏻' on my chest. And she stares at me and smiled.

Oh gosh, I will definitely do anything to see that smile of hers again.

My hands began to grab the back of her head, and bring her closer to my face. I leaned my face towards her nose. It's like we're having a father-daughter moment.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and I looked at her that she was already sleeping soundly.

[...]

Hello~ I hope you guys have a wonderful day.

Enjoy this chapter and it will be continued in the next chapter.

Vote, Comment and Follow if you're feeling like it~

Stay Safe and be Healthy! 💜

Your Lovely Author Ella~ 💛

Bitch Out!~ 💋🙊