Chapter 13: Confusion

Yoongi

I pulled Sarang tighter into my chest, hoping a miracle would happen. She must not or anybody know that I'm a hybrid, except the Hyung's of course. You must be curious now why am I called a hybrid. I'm a half-human, half-vampire. My mother was a full-blooded vampire while my father was a human.

"Stay here," I hissed, "I will," she replied and nodded her head, "Just don't leave this cabinet, it's a safer place for you,"

I yanked off my cloak and wore it around my body, hoping that it would turn me invisible enough to lure the invaders out of the house. I sighed once more and looked around my bedroom, still no one. "Show yourself, " I yelled, "You can't trick me again with that cloak, " he replied.

I smirked, "I know it's you, " I gripped tightly to my angel blade, "Alpha, " he chuckled at my statement, "Well done, Yoongi, " he straightened his rip-off shirt, stretching his neck and arms. "You've hidden under my bed, " I raised my eyebrows, "Why? Is there something wrong?" He shrugged, "Fuck off, now my bed's broken in half because of you, "

"Is that so? I can replace it, once you've defeated me, son, " he smirked, I gripped tightly into my fists, "You will never be my father, " I drew my blade towards him.
"That son of a bitch human wasn't your father, " he replied, dodging the blade by blocking it off with my book.

"Seriously, will you stop wrecking my stuff?"
I rolled my eyes, "I told you I'll replace it with something modern, " he argued, "Yeah, you better replace my newly painted masterpiece, " I bitterly laughed.

"Let's just stop this son, " He sighed, "You're not a hybrid, " I crossed my arms, "Full-blooded vampire, that's what you are, "

"No, I will trust mother's own words, " I said, "You're a werewolf,"

"That's it, I'm done. Just realize something in yourself, alright?" He huffed, "Wait, you aren't gonna attack us?" I asked, "Of course not, your friends are downstairs, so kind of them they even gave me a PBJ sandwich,"
he exclaimed happily, clapping his hands like a seal.

"What about my stuff? I paid a thousand dollars for that bed," I said, "I'll send money in your credit card," He waved goodbye, as I watch him disappear from my bedroom window.

"Full-blooded vampire," I scoffed. I hurriedly opened the cabinet door and searched for Sarang who's nearly out of breath. "Oh My God! I'm sorry I kept you too long in here baby," I carried her and rubbed circles on her back. "It's okay, can I go now play with Kookie?" she pouted.

"Sure, I'll be with you downstairs in a minute," I kissed her cheek, she giggled softly while heading downstairs.

"Hyung," someone knocked on the door, "Can you not?" I annoyingly said, "Sorry, Hyung. You kind of left the door ajar so I decided to crash in," He sheepishly smiled.

"What's with the commotion downstairs?"
I asked, "I-uh about that-" he rubbed the back of his neck, "Someone left Jin-Hyung outside our front porch, " he explained.

"Shit, " a string of curse words came out of my mouth, without noticing it I've already arrived at the front door. I opened it slowly possible, Jin-Hyung's body was lying lifelessly on the cold hard floor.

"TAE, CALL HOSEOK AND TELL HIM TO HELP ME CARRY JIM UPSTAIRS, " I was desperate to know what's the right thing to do, only Jin-Hyung was the only expert at handling things like this. And now, he's the one who needed help. I was helpless when things happen like this, mixed emotions, that's what I felt right now.

Hoseok came rushing himself towards me, he freezes on his spot, his face speaks for himself, looking at Jin-Hyung wide-eyed.
"Oh my God, this is not good, " he mumbled while holding Jin's feet. "We should discuss everyone about this, "

Y/N

Jin arrived safely at the front porch, I tiptoed my way towards the cabinet, while Yoongi's dealing some things with his father,  I'm able to go back in the cabinet without getting caught. You're now probably thinking what happened but I don't know either, I just recalled that I was saving him from someone and ended up outside the building. Then someone offered me to rest inside and poof I was here.

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Jungkook, " Namjoon called out, "Yes?" the younger one answered, "Can you keep Y/N busy? She's too young to hear something that adults can only understand, that's not good for her, " Namjoon explained,
"Sure, Hyung, we can play video games on my room, "  his bunny teeth showed up as he exclaimed cheerfully.

Jungkook took Y/N upstairs while tickling her, he's fulfilling his best to keep Y/N busy for the mean time.

"He ran away and came back hurting himself, " Jimin mumbled, "Why did he do that?" Taehyung frowned, "No, " Yoongi tutted, "The one we kept along with Hana isn't him, " Yoongi said, "Then who is that bastard?" Hoseok was agitated, punching the table with his fists. "I'm sure certain that one of the Alpha's did it, " Yoongi was irritated, his face started to become red.

"We can discuss that later, Hyung, " Namjoon reassuringly said, patting Yoongi's back, "Sure, Jimin, find the first aid kit, " Yoongi ordered, "Yes, lov- I mean Hyung!" He saluted and ran away, giggling cutely.

"You better watch him, Hyung, " Hoseok jokingly stated, I smacked his head, "Ouch, how dare you touch me, you snakeu!" He frowned, and he started to say "ew" many times as he tries to recall Yoongi touching his precious hair.

[...]

A/N

Uhh, update for today! I wasn't able to update the chapters for the past few days cause I've been taking online classes, that's why it takes me too much time to update the story :)) Enjoy! 💜

Your lovely Author~

Betch out 🙈

I'mma leave this fucking handsome guy over here. I can't handle this too much visual. Does anyone want to help me remember how to breathe again? 😳