Chapter 2

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
I immediately angered and stood up.

"How dare you say that?" His face softened. "I'm sorry. I was just saying. You can't say you didn't think about it yourself."

"Well, don't just say anything. Bye asswhole."

I marched towards my door and let myself in. Once I was inside, I ran up to my room, not bothering to check up on Madeline.

What was the real reason I was angry? Well, because I had thought the exact same thing myself. I guess I just got mad hearing it come from someone else.

I threw myself on my bed and picked up my phone, dialling the number I knew could help me. "What's up peaches?", Gabrielle's voice sounded from the other end of the line.

"Can you come over?", I asked trying not to cry. "Of course. I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone I buried my head in my pillows. We're not even dating yet, and he's already seeing other girls.

"Where are you Tia?", I smiled softly hearing Gabrielle's voice. She got here fast.

"In my room." I didn't lift my head from my pillows, knowing that she would let herself in anyway. "Awee, what's wrong babes?" I could feel the tears coming.

I didn't say anything, and I felt the bed dip beside me.

She pulled me up and into a hug. "What's wrong?" I shook my head, but didn't look up.

"Come on Tiana, why are you upset?" I let out a breath before sitting up and looking at her.

"I think Emerson is seeing someone else." Her facial expression dropped, and she grabbed my hands in hers.

"How do you know?" I let my shoulders fall, before falling back on the bed. "Today I went over, and I noticed he was acting weird, but I didn't say anything to him. Then he told me something came up and I had to leave cause he had to leave."

Her brows furrowed. "So that means he's seeing someone else?" I shrugged. "It could be. I don't know. Zion said th-"

She put her hand up to face, pausing me from taking. "Zion Kuwonu? The guy next door? The guy that you hate?"

I looked down. I knew I shouldn't have listened to him. I mean, I thought it myself, but he could've said something else.

"You know what I think?" I shook my head. "I think you should call Emerson over here and talk with him. I'll take Maddie with me incase there's any yelling."

I continued to look down. I don't know if I should. What if he wasn't and I was accusing him of nothing. What if he wanted to call off our whole...thing.

"What if he gets angry about my accusations and doesn't want to talk to me anymore?" She sighed and wrapped her arms around around me.

"Then you'll get over it. It's not like you two are dating anyway."

I contemplated before shrugging. She's right. It wouldn't be that big of a deal to move on from Emerson if I had too.

Wait, let me stop that thought. If I didn't have to then I was thinking these things for no reason.

"Ok. I'll call him over here. You and Mads can go do something."

She showed me her beautiful smile and stood up. "Alright. I love you Tia. Call me if you need anything."

She kissed my forehead before leaving my bedroom and yelling out for my little sister.

Once I heard that they had left, I grabbed my phone and texted Emerson.

Ana 💛
Hey babe. I was hoping that once you were done doing whatever it is that you're doing, if you could stop by my place? I just wanted to talk about some things.

Em 💕
Hey baby. I'm actually just sitting here at the apartment. I've been done for a little while. I'll be over in 10 ❤️

I left him on read and began to tidy up my room a bit.

I slowly made my way over to my big window on the left of my room. This window was the one straight across from Zions window.

We could see each other, and we're close enough that we could talk.

Finally being in the view, if Zion were to be standing in his window, which he was, I stared at him for a few moments.

Just when I saw him about to open his mouth I gave him the finger and shut my curtains so I no longer saw him.

Doing this rather cruel action, did in fact make my heart ache just a little, but I ignored it, knowing it meant nothing.