Chapter 5

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
"Ok, well, we'll leave you two alone to talk", Luna said with a wink.

Her and Edwin walked out shutting the door behind them.

I looked over at Zion and he was staring straight at me. I was sitting on one end of the couch and he was sitting on the other.

"Sooo", I let out. I had to admit, it was kinda awkward.

"Listen, Tiana, I just want to apologize", He started. Next thing I knew, he was standing up and walking to sit beside me.

I looked away, not wanting to make it more awkward. "Please look at me when I talk", he spoke.

I continued looking at the floor. He grabbed my chin, and turned my face to him. "I said look at me ma." I gulped and nodded.

The small gesture of him touching me, was making shivers run throughout my body. I was also kinda turned on.

"As I was saying before, I just want to apologize. Even though he was seeing someone else, I shouldn't have said that. I should've been more supporting."

I looked into his eyes, as he looked into mine. I cleared my throat before speaking. "Um, yea, well, I want to say thank you. Actually. He would've continued lying to me if it wasn't for you."

He shrugged a little, and got closer to me. Damn, I don't know how much closer he wants to get. I, however, did not move.

"I know we've had our differences, but I would like to try and work on them", He told me. I nodded. "It may take a little while, but I would like that."

The air fell silent again, and we sat there staring into each other's eyes.

"Um...Do you, uh want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you right now?" I questioned. I couldn't help it. He was so close, I needed some sort of contact with him.

"Yes. Would it be alright if I do?" I nodded and as quickly as he answered, he placed his lips on mine slipping in his tongue.

His hands went on either side of me, holding himself up, and mine went up to his dreads tugging on them.

The next thing I knew, I was taking off his shirt and admiring his abs. "There's more where that come from", He mumbled to me winking.

I felt my face get hot. This is what I've been waiting for. To be fucked by Zion Kuwonu.

His hands slowly went to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off. I watched him stare at my breasts, and I suddenly felt a wave of confidence wash over me.

"Eat them, baby." His eyes widened and looked up at me. "W-what?" I smirked and reached behind me to take of my bra. Once it was off I grabbed his face and put it in between my tits.

He looked up at me through his lashes before latching his mouth around one of my nipples, and letting his fingers play with the other.

I let my head tip back and let out a small moan. "Oh God, your so good at this."

"I still don't like you", He hummed against my bud making me moan. "I still don't like you either."

His mouth switched over to my other nipple, and sucked on it, before sitting up slightly.

"You ready to take this big dick baby?", He smirked at me. I nodded and reached down to take off my pants.

I was fully undressed so I reached down and starting playing with myself waiting for him. Instead of continuing, he watched me in amazement.

"Come on Zion", I whined. "Give me your dick already." "Do I need a condom?" I shook my head and he roughly entered himself in me.

"Oh my God, your so big."

He reached down and started kissing my neck, leaving a few hickeys. "Does it feel good Tiana? Does my big cock feel good in your tight little pussy?"

I brought my hands to my breasts and started playing with them while nodding. "Yes Zion. It does."

He let out a few groans, while looking at me. "Your so tight babygirl."

I allowed myself to take his hand and bring it to sit on my neck. "Choke me, Zion."

At first he let his hand sit there, until I moaned out to choke me harder.

"Fuck babygirl. I'm gonna cum." "M-me too." I told him.

I brought my hands to his hair once again and pulled him down to kiss me while I let out my orgasm.

The two of us panted after we released in unison, his body laying on top of mine.

"That felt so good." "We're not done", I told him. "What?" I pushed him off me and stood up, grabbing his hand pulling him over to my kitchen counter.

"Fuck me from behind. And do it hard", I said looking into his eyes. His eyes darkened, and he twisted me around, leaning me over to counter so my ass was out.

"Like this baby?" He harshly, once again, stuck his big dick in me, making me scream out.

"Is this what you want babygirl? Huh?" I put both of my hands on the counter to hold myself up.

"Yes Zion." He groaned and slapped my ass making me moan. "That's not my name Tiana."

Oh, I get it now, he has a daddy kink.

"Yes, daddy", I said slyly. He began pounding into me harder, making me stretch out my arms in front of me.

"Oh God, daddy. Your cock is so thick", I let out a slew of profanities.

"Your cunt is so tight baby. That makes it better", He whispered in my ear.

I turned my head slightly, and poked out my lips, indicating I wanted a kiss. He got the clue right away and let his lips attach to mine, sloppily while continuing his strokes.

Out of nowhere, he picked up my legs wrapped them around his waist and started pounding even harder into me, if that's possible.

I screamed out and stretched out my arms, further, making a glass fall that was on the counter.

"Shit, I'll buy you a new one", He groaned. "I don't care", I told him.

The two of us let out our loads, without a warning.

I let out a whine as he pulled out, and he picked me up bridal style carrying me to my room.

He laid me down, and walked into my bathroom. "What are you doing?", I questioned.

"Running us a bath", He laughed. "Why?" "Cause I'm not as much of an asswhole as you think I am."

I smiled softly and let my head hit the pillows, finally. "I still don't like you", I yelled out. "Likewise."
~~
Oh.. dear Lord 😂🤦🏻‍♀️😳😳