Chapter 7

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
Right now Zion Kuwonu was doing what he does best. Fucking some random girl.

I think tonight though, there was just a little amount of hate thrown in there, cause I left after he told me he may have feelings for me.

I knew who the girl was. It's the same rat looking bitch every time he fucks someone. She goes by the name, Sammi Sanchez. (I don't actually think that...😂)

I looked up from my bed out the window, and sure enough there he was staring straight at me through his open window fucking this hoe.

I rolled my eyes and fell back. Was I jealous? Sure. Did that mean I had feelings for him too? No. At least I don't think so. Wait, what am I saying? Of course I don't. I hate the guy.

I decided to stop torturing myself and got up from my bed and went downstairs. Maddie was watching a movie, so I decided to join her.

"Whatchu watching?" "Maleficent 2." She paused before talking again. "Did you hear the screams coming out of that house? Zions definitely fucking someone tonight." I nudged her shoulder with mine.

"Language. And yes I did. Which is why I'm down hear cause I can hear every little thing especially cause our rooms are right across from each other."

She nodded. Then, the doorbell went off. "I got it. You just keep watching your movie."

I walked over to the door, and sure enough on the other side was the man whore himself. "What?" I realized I probably shouldn't be acting this rude considering I didn't return the feelings he had for me, but he was just fucking some bitch.

"Can we talk?", His voice was soft and quiet. "Not here", I stepped outside and sat on the bench that was on our porch.

"What do you want?" "I just want to apologize. I know that hearing some bitch moan isn't exactly what you want to hear. And especially with your little sister in the house. I'm so sorry."

I smiled hearing him say some bitch, cause I just called her that myself.

"Thank you. Um, do you still think you may have those feelings towards me?" He sighed and took my hands in his.

"Yea, I think I do. I called her over here to try and forget about it but when I saw you looking at me, I just knew I couldn't."

I could feel my face soften. I leaned forward and pulled him into a hug. His arms wrapped around my waist, and he nuzzled his head into my neck.

It made me feel warm and safe. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. I started to lean forward, him following my actions.

His big, soft lips felt good against mine. I hummed into the kiss, making him laugh, and pulled him closer if that was possible.

"Your lips taste good, babygirl", Zion whispered. My stomach did flips at the name he called me.

I put my hands on the back of his head and pushed his lips more into mine. After a little longer, Zion pulled back and smiled at me.

"Listen, Tiana, I really am sorry. I shouldn't have asked Sammi over. I know that in the past I've only shown how much of a man hoe I am", He laughed, "But, I-I would really like to take you out on a date."

I let a grin take over my face and shook my head obnoxiously up and down. He pulled me into his lap and held onto me as though I'd disappear.

"Thank you", He peck my lips. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." He kissed my lips again. "I promise this is gonna be the best date you've ever been on."

"Well, I can't wait to see what your gonna plan." I pecked his lips again, because I just can't get over how soft and plumpy they are.
~~
Possibility for smut in the next chapter 😬🤗😂