Chapter 22

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
"So let me get this straight...you think your pregnant?" I nodded my head and looked down. Silence filled the room before Zions voice boomed through it.

"AND WHY WOULDNT YOU TELL ME? WHY NICK?" I felt the tears come back as I backed away from him.

"Cause Zion, I was scared. What if you don't want the baby and leave me? It isn't Nicks baby. He's not the father. You are. Plus, we don't even know if I'm pregnant right now."

He stared into my eyes, making me cry even more. This man was scary ass shit when he was mad. "I'm sorry ok. What do you want me to say?"

He sat down on my bed and put his head in his hands. "I just don't get it. We used protection. Every damn time." "It's not always promising, Z. A condom can break."

Then, he started crying. I sat down beside him and wrapped my arms around him bringing him in my chest. I rubbed his back as he cried, and it seemed to encourage him to cry more.

After a few seconds he pulled away and wiped his tears and looked at me. "I'm sorry for yelling baby. I didn't mean to, it's just that this is so much." He laid back and inhaled and exhaled a few times.

"Come here." He opened his arms, waiting for me to lay with him. He wrapped them around my waist and repeatedly kissed my forehead.

"I love you. So much. And if you are pregnant, I'm gonna be here every single step of the way with you. You hear me?" I nodded my head against his chest and leaned up to peck his lips.

He pulled my into his lap and deepened the kiss. "I. Love you. I. Love you. I. Love you", He kissed me between every word. "I love you too", I giggled.

"Hey Tiana! I'm back with the test! You in your room still?", Nicks voice echoed throughout my house. "Yea I'm still up here."

I heard his footsteps come up the stairs and watched my door open, "I got you clear blue. I wasn't su- Oh heyyyy Z. What's up?"

I laughed and shook my head. "He's knows Nick. I told him everything."

He smiled and threw a hand over his heart. "And just to make sure, your ok with everything?" I watched him nod and tighten his grip around my waist.

"I'm gonna be here every step of the way." Nick nodded and I smiled. "Alrighty, sooo uh here you go", He handed me the package, and I noticed it was sweaty, which means it came from his hands indicating he must've been nervous.

"Nick, you have nothing to be nervous about." He nodded and hesitated before sitting down on my bed beside Zion.

I smiled at the two of them before going in the bathroom and locking the door. I was nervous. I'll admit it. Before now I never really thought of having a baby till I was married.

But, I'm not too worried. Who knows what's gonna happen with me and Z? And if things don't work out, we're both stable adults that can take care of our child.

I laid the test down on the sink on top of a piece of toilet paper. I sank down the door and brought my knees up to my chest and waited for the three minutes to pass. (I can't remember how long it is while ur waiting for the results, so if this is wrong don't mind it.)

I heard Nick and Z talking while we waited. "Don't worry man. You'll be a great father if she's pregnant." There was silence before I heard Zion respond.

"Isn't this killing you? The fact that we're together and not you two? And now we might have a baby. Don't you wanna kill me?" I chewed on my nails waiting for his response.

"No. I mean, Tianas my best friend. I'm always gonna love her. But I respect that you guys are together. I would never do anything to betray your trust."

I looked down at my phone, and saw that it was time to look at the test. I sat there for a few seconds, listening to my breath.

I finally found the balls to stand up and walk over to the counter. I squeezed my eyes shut before picking it up.

I opened my eyes and looked down at it. Tears immediately came to my eyes and I dropped it down on the floor. I fell to my knees with my head in my hands and began sobbing.

"Baby? What's wrong? Open up the door." I reached up to unlock the door and saw Zion bend down to be levelled with me.

He took my head in his hands and made me look at him. "So..." I slowly nodded my head and he smiled at me, before wrapping his arms around me, squeezing me and crying himself.