Chapter 15

Two weeks later

Tiana's p.o.v
~~
It was currently 6:30 pm on a Friday. Today was mine and Zions date. Then, in another week, I would go on a date with Nick. The two would leave me alone for another whole week, letting me make my decision.

The weird thing about these dates is that I have to pretend I don't know them. It's gonna be a first date type of thing.

Z told me to wear something comfortable, so I put on grey sweats, a white fitted crop top that went mid sleeve, and a pair of nude heels.

I straightened my hair and left my face makeup free.

Maddie was out with some of her friends, so I didn't need to worry about her.

When the doorbell went off, I jogged to the door and opened it to reveal Zion with a goofy smile on his face. "Hi there, my names Zion. Zion Kuwonu. What's your name?" I giggled at him making him laugh too, "Hi. My names Tiana. Tiana Kingsley." "Beautiful name. Here, I picked up some flowers for you."

My heart melted as he handed over a big bouquet of my favourite flowers. "Thank you so much, Zion. They're beautiful." He grinned once again and waited by the door as I put them in a vase in my kitchen.

I grabbed my purse from the living room and walked out to Z who was waiting by the car and held the passenger door open for me, "Thank you", I said sweetly. He jogged to his side and got in, starting the car.

"So, Mr. Kuwonu, what do you have planned for this date?" He took his hand in mine, and linked our fingers. We both knew that wasn't part of the "first date" thingy going on, but we couldn't resist.

"Well, first the two us are going to stop at the grocery store, and once we get there we're going to split up. I'm going to pick out the vegetables and breads, and you my lovely lady, are going to pick up the meats, sauces and spices. Were gonna meet back at the registers and pay for everything. Then, we're gonna go over to mine, and see what we can make out of the stuff we bought. And yes, I will be buying everything."

I smiled at squeezed his hand. "That sounds like fun, I can't wait." "I hope you like it", He told me briefly turning his head to me. "I'm sure I will."
~~
"Ok so, we got steak, brocoli, peppers, carrots, onions, garlic, tomatoes, salt, pepper, paprika, and bbq sauce. Let's get crakalakin." (Idk if I spelt that right😂)

"So I'm gonna start making the steak and you can bake, or whatever you do, to the vegetables", I laughed as Z used his hands to speak.

"Ok baby, you go do that", I giggled. I grabbed a frying pan from in the cabinet and put it on the stove, turning it on medium heat.

I poured oil onto the bottom of it, and slowly started to put the vegetables in. I lowered the heat just a little so the vegetables wouldn't burn. (Idk how to explain it, my mom used to make vegetables like that with meat)

"Alright baby. The steaks done." Z came walking back into the kitchen with two pieces of steak that we're looking scrumptious.

"Those look really good." He licked his lips and grabbed a fork and knife from the drawer and began slicing the meat into thin pieces.