1| Crush

Before we begin I would like to thank Softie113123 for creating the cover and banners for this story, please go check the page out, her work and stories are amazing!!

Crush

"If I know what love is, it is because of you"  
-Hermann Hesse

"If I know what love is, it is because of you"               -Hermann Hesse

Sin's POV

Only a few more days... and I'll find out who my mate will be
Well, that's if she's at the ball on Saturday.

In 3 days I turn 18. And I'd be on the lookout for my Luna. My perfect, gorgeous mate. My queen.

Our pack was the highest in the chain
My dad being the Alpha king
The other packs relied on my dad to solve their problems
To protect them.

My father was head of all of them.
If there was a major problem, he was there to sort it.

I sighed, I had to actually get up, if I laid here all morning just thinking of what she'd be like I'd be late for school. Or I'd go crazy

I made my way downstairs, I was in the packhouse for the week.
I had my own house in the forest but mum and dad wanted me close by seeing as it's so close to me finding my mate.

All the wolves staying in the packhouse were already in the hall eating breakfast.
"Morning honey" my mum called out to me, she was sat by my dad as maids bustled around serving food.
He was the alpha of this pack so naturally he sat at the head of the table. A strong man but with a lot of heart.

I gave her a smile and a kiss on the cheek, taking an apple from the table and hitting Toby upside the head on my way out
"Ow... you could just say we're leaving... no need for the abuse" he muttered, rubbing his head.

Toby was my brother.
And quite frankly, a fucking idiot.
He was obsessed when it came to science, but a complete goof overall. It was often irritating
"We're leaving" I said loudly, walking out.

Toby came out a few minutes later, getting in the car and mumbling to himself
"Shouldn't have to put up with this violence" he grumbled, making me chuckle.

"Why don't you get the bus then?" I asked, reversing out of the drive.
Our town were mainly wolves, as was the surrounding towns.
We didn't need some big kingdom to assert our power, my mother and father never really wanted extravagant things.

Our pack was huge, as was the town we reside in.
But we had only the best warriors and guards protecting our pack.
Our family was considered royal after all.