4| Home

Home

"In one kiss you'll know all I haven't said"
-Pablo Neruda

"In one kiss you'll know all I haven't said"                                                   -Pablo Neruda

Sin's POV

The car ride to Blossom's pack was mostly silent, Warren's mate Magnolia did most of the talking, about the party and packing Blossom's things tomorrow with her.
Warren mostly just glared at me, not in a threatening way but I could tell he wasn't happy about me being Blossom's mate.

The others barely said a word
Quinn and her mate were completely wrapped up in each other, something I couldn't help but imagine me and Blossom being like one day.

When we finally arrived, Blossom couldn't drag me off fast enough away from everyone, I didn't complain though, her hand was holding onto mine and she felt so soft
"Remember what I said Bloss" Warren shouted after us.
"What did he say?" I asked, lacing my fingers with hers.

"That you can't touch me, kiss me, sleep with me, mark me or mate me" she listed off, making me choke on my own air.
I wasn't exactly expecting to mate or mark her right now but I at least thought I could touch her, sleep in her bed... maybe even kiss her.

She looked at me with worry
"You okay?" She asked, I nodded, not trusting my own voice.
She pulled me along until we reached a little house, it was small, but cute...

She pulled me all the way upstairs, barely sparing a second to even look around
She took me into her room, shutting the door
"Well... this is it" she said simply, looking to me adorably, like she wanted approval.

"It's very... blue" I commented, looking around her room.
Everything was either blue or white, but it worked, it looked just like her, quaint, innocent, pure.
She had a few paintings lying around, as well as art supplies scattered everywhere.

There was a huge bookcase in the corner and a pile stacked on her bedside table.
She giggled at me
"Thanks... do you have something to sleep in?" She asked, I nodded
"I thought I wasn't allowed to sleep with you" I quizzed
"What Warren doesn't know won't hurt him" she smiled.

We get to sleep next to mate!
Hug mate!
Touch mate!
Smell mate!

I tried to ignore Kade as he bounced with happiness in my head
But I couldn't... I was just as happy as well
"Okay well... I'll um... I'll leave you to get changed, I'll go in the bathroom" she said awkwardly, picking up what looked like white silk and leaving.

I got changed as quick as I could, changing into a pair of shorts.
I sat on the end of her bed and waited
Then I realised I should probably call mum and dad.
I took my phone out and rang dad's number.

"Son?... where are you?" He asked immediately
"With my mate... I'll be back tomorrow" I explained
"And what exactly is she like?" He asked
"Well she's-" I was cut off from replying when I heard a rustling sound down the phone.