Chapter 3

~Jordan Brown~

"I ain't gon say too much when a nigga speakin on that hot shit.
Fuck the police because them bitches ain't gon stop shit."

Camelot by NLE Choppa blasted through my speakers as I drove to my girlfriend's house, Chanya. (Sha-ny-ya)
I had roses right next to me since today was her birthday and I wanted to surprise her.

I really do love her with all my damn heart like that my fuckin baby.

When I pulled up to her crib I grabbed the roses and the box that holds her necklace and walked into the house

When I pulled up to her crib I grabbed the roses and the box that holds her necklace and walked into the house. She always keeps a spare key under her mat.

When I walked in I heard faint moans and a bed creaking and I shook my head. Almost everytime I came over here her parents were fucking.

Shit they fuck more than me and Chy do and that's fucked up. I ran up the stairs to her room and opened her door to see her and some other nigga fucking.

They stopped and her eyes widened once she saw me.

"Jordan.." she said pushed the guy off her. She came up to me but all I did was shake my head and I threw the flowers and the box in her face.

"Happy fuckin birthday." I said then I left and got into my car. I knew that throwing that in her face was disrespectful but I am pissed off.

The girl I love in there cheating on me when I never cheated on her. The thought never even crossed my head.

I drove around town playing the song, Bitches Ain't Shit by Dr.Dre.

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick.
Gets the fuck out after your done and I hops in my ride to make a quick run."

When I got home I went straight to my room ignoring my mom and I shut my door. I laid in my bed looking at the ceiling as I let some tears out and I felt like a damn bitch.

I've never been heartbroken before because I was always a player but Chanya changed my mind and I gave relationships a chance but now that's never gonna fuckin happen.

I slept most of the day only waking up to get ready for Zyaire's party.