Chapter 31

"What the hell?" I yelled. Cherish found my hand and she guided me somewhere. I took my flashlight from my phone and I saw Cherish held me and Neva's hand as we sat on the floor in the closet.

Geneva looked scared and I mugged her. "What the hell yo mama plannin?" I asked.

"She..she was gonna turn the lights out, then she was gonna kidnap Cherish to teach Karin and Chanel a lesson." She sobbed.

"What lesson?" I asked. "My mom told me ever since they were kids Karin always ditched her. Always hung out with her friends and never her. One day Marcus slept with my mom and Karin found out. She fought my mom and then Marcus kidnapped my baby brother. Karin knew nothing about.

"Marcus felt like Josie should hurt or whatever so he...he killed my brother josie was gonna kill Cherish since she was Karins first born and Marcus is dead." She sobbed.

"You were in on it?" Cherish asked her. "I was but when I saw how much Karin looked and how she treated my mom when yall first came I changed my mind. My mom is manipulative, she'll make anyone do anything. And you guys." She smiled.

"I just couldn't do it. So I was gonna tell you so that you could get your family out of here but I was too late."

We sat in the closet and Neva started punching her face.

"What are you doing?" Is it just me or is Karins whole damn family just crazy.

"Yall hide under the bed. Ima make it seem like yall beat me up and ran out." She left the closet and opened a window while we hid under the bed.

I prayed to god Karin, dad, DJ and Laysia was gonna be okay. Footsteps were heard and the door opened.

"Where is she Neva?" I heard Josie. "Mom. They jumped me and ran out the window. Ion know where they went." Neva cried. "Damn it!" Josie left the room and I called Karin.

"Where yall at?"

"Upstairs hiding under a bed. You guys?" I asked.

"In the car."

"We'll be there." I hung up and we crawled from under the bed. "We gotta go." I said and we jumped from the window, which wasnt even that much of a jump then we got in the car and drove off.

-

-

-

"Never the fuck again." Karin said the next day. She was pissed and so was dad. They decided that even though they weren't together they still would have each others backs.

I ate my pancakes staying quiet. Neva gave us her number so we could keep in contact even though we couldn't hang out together. DJ and Cherish was stil sleeping.

They sat down and watched TV and DJ woke up. "Morning bums." He said stretching. "The only bum in this house is you." I said eyeing him and he rolled his eyes.

"Its always the haters." I rolled my eyes and he got cereal. "Yesterday was fun as hell. Shit gave me a thrill." He said laughing.

"Yo mouth gettin a lil reckless." Karin said and I laughed.

"Sorry ma." He made his cereal and ate it. "Since when do you use butter and syrup on your pancakes?" DJ asked.

"Since I found out that they were a good combination." I rolled my eyes. "Kairi on her period." He yelled and I stabbed his arm with my fork.

"Ow! Bruh it's always the short ones that be evil." He shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"Can yall stop arguing for once?" Karin asked puttin her bowl in the sink. "I mean yes, but hes always picking." I said mugging him.

"Nah yall be picking on me." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Bye Dj." I sighed eating my food.

"Gimmie some."  I looked at him crazy. "Uh are you stupid or are you stupid?" I asked him and he looked at me confused. "This whole house knows to never ask me for food." I said eating and he ripped a piece off and ate it.

I looked at him calmly going to behind him. His dumbass ain't even see me so I dumped his head into his cereal.

I sat back down and he stood up with milk all over his face. I smirked and ate my pancakes.

"Mom! Dad! Yall better get yall kid before she die." DJ yelled and I laughed. "Your lucky you a girl." He mumbled and I stood up.

"Nah let's go." I said following him to his room. He sucked his teeth. "All you be wanting to do is fight like sit yo ass down." He said mugging me.

"No you said I'm lucky I'm a girl but I'm a nigga right now." I said pushing him. He mushed my head laughing. "You sum else Kai." I shrugged and left his room feeling better.

A/N: Hey yalllllllllllllllllll 😭

How yall liking Fantasy so far?

I'm making a new book staring Dave East, Karin, and Kairi. This book has nothing to do with Fantasy or To Love and To Cherish.

I present to yall For My Girls

Description: "ever since 9th grade I've been called Skinny Minny and now I'm tired of it"
*****************************************************

16 year old Jaylen Andrica has been bullied by most of the school because she was skinny. Her  brother Jhacari never knew until it was too late.

Or is it too late?

I'm thinking about making all Dave East books.

Should I do that?

I'm so excited to write the next chapter.

Teaser: Cherish shows symptoms.

Love yall 😘😘

-🦋