Chapter 5

"So did you find anything on your dad?" Delilah asked and I ate some of my rice. We were at her house eating Chinese food. Her parents were outta town, like always.

If their going out on a date outta town their working.

"Ready for what I'm finna tell you?" I asked and she nodded. "Dave killed him and then lit the warehouse on fire." I said and her eyes widened.

"Dave killed him? Dave doesn't look like a killer." She said and I nodded. "That's what I said." I mumbled. "Well i don't blame him." She said.

We then talked about Zyaire. " I think he likes me." She said and I nodded.

"The way he looks at you, always willing to do sum for you it's cute honestly. I just want someone who looks at me the way Zy looks at you." I mumbled the last part.

"You find anyone you like?" She asked and I shook my head. "I mean, Jordan's cute. But ion think I have a crush on him or anything."

I do enjoy being around him but he's a senior and I'm a junior and we all know all seniors do is cheat. I also dont wanna get hurt.

"Just get to know him some more." She said and I nodded. We ate the rest of our food then we left and decided to go out.

"I really like this dress but I have no shoes to match it." She said frowning. She was showing me a blue tube dress that had glitter on it.

"Buy some." I suggested looking at a Jean jacket. She shook her head. "Nah."

After we paid for our jewelry we started walking to a perfume shop. "Well if it aint thing one and thing two." I heard Zyaire say.

I turned around towards him and him and Jordan was walking towards us. "Wassup Jordan and Zy."  I said hugging them and Delilah the same.

"What yall up to?" Jordan asked. "Shopping out of boredom." I said and they nodded.

"Yall tryna hang with us?" Zyaire asked and we nodded. After I got my cinnamon pretzel bites we followed them in Lilah's car.

20 minutes later we pulled up to a nice little cozy house.

We got out and we all walked inside. The inside was as pretty as the outside. I sat on a couch while Zyaire went to the kitchen.

Jordan sat next to me and Delilah sat in the other chair. Zy came in the living room with wine bottles and wine cups.

We each got a cup of wine and drank it. "What yall tryna do?" Delilah asked drinking from her cup.

They shrugged. "Yall smoke?" Jordan asked and I nodded. He lit up a blunt for me and I smoked it.

I exhaled and felt my body calm down. All stress about Kairi left my body. I passed it to Jordan and soon we all were pretty damn high.

"Ayo what's a word that begins that M and ends with arriage? It's a niggas favorite word." I said.

"Marriage." Delilah and Jordan said at the same time. "Mane shut up I'm tryna think." Zy said.

"Miscarriage." I giggled and Jordan hit me with a pillow laughing. "Oo I got it. Miscarriage." Zyaire said five mins later.

"Nigga she just--" Jordan shook his head.

"Fuck you." Zy said taking another hit. "Let's play family fued." I suggested.

"Rd what's something a broke nigga always has?" Delilah asked.

"The audacity." I said.
"Hoes." Zyaire said.
"The most finest bitches ever." Jordan said and he high fived Zyaire.

"Name a black momma favorite line." I said.

"I'm not one of yo lil friends." I said and Delilah high fived me.
"On god bro that's they favorite shit to say." Zy groaned. I laughed.

"Name two items you can use as a shower cap in a black household." Jordan said.

"A plastic bag." Delilah said and I started cracking up. "The fuck!" I laughed and she laughed too.

"Top line females tell when tellin a lie." Zy said.

"I was sleep." Jordan said.
"I ain't doin shit." Zyaire said.
"I'm on my period." Jordan said and I laughed. "Nah because I do be sleep." Delilah said laughing.

"My phone died. Nah ion got  no money." Jordan said and I hit him with a pillow. "Fuck yall." Delilah said flipping them off.

We played a bit longer before it got quiet again. Zyaire and Delilah left and it was just me and Jordan.

I was on my phone and he was smoking still. "Cherish." He said and I hummed in response.

"Lemme take you out." He said and I looked at him.

"Uh, no." I said feeling nervous. "Why?" He frowned and I went back to my phone. He took my phone and threw it on the other couch.

"Hey!" I got up to get it but he grabbed me and pulled me into him by my waist.

I now sat on his lap. "Please?" He asked and I shook my head. He put his hand in my thigh and I felt electric shocks from his touch. It didnt even feel bad. I actually liked it.

"No." I said and I moved and sat next to him. "Why not? Because I'm a senior and your a junior?" He asked and I moved away.

"Uh no I'm just not interested." I said and he smirked. "Your not?" I nodded and he leaned into me and kissed me.

My breathing hitched, I was hesitant but I kissed him back. He sucked on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted him.

His tongue swept pass mine and I moaned quietly in his mouth. He smiled and hovered above me not breaking the kiss.

I stuck my tongue into his mouth and he moaned then started sucking on it causing me to moan.

He started to take my shirt off and I broke the kiss. "W-wait." I stuttered as a flashback passed through.

I sat on the bed feeling gross and I was in need of a bath. The door opened again and I hoped it was Heather but instead it was daddy.

"Hey babygirl." He said and sat next to me. I bit my lip and looked away.

He laid me down and kissed all over me making me feel disgusting. I was too weak to even attempt to fight back.

He ripped off my shirt and licked all over my chest and took my pants off.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I ran out the house and ran. Ion know where I was or where I was going, all I did was run.

My dad is ruining any chance of me ever having a boyfriend, of me ever having sex. Ima die a virgin.

I sat on the sidewalk and cried.