Chapter 12

"Baby where you goin?" Karin asked me. I kissed her and grabbed my keys. "Got some shit to handle. I'll be back before dinner." She nodded and kissed me and I left. I drove to the adoption agency so that I could see my child. A child Karin knows nothing about.

When I got there i saw my little girl playing with a toy. "Hey dad." She mumbled and I kissed her cheek. "Hey baby."

Turns out the baby that Julissa was pregnant with was mine. I never told Karin because it never crossed my mind to do so. I played with her, Jada, for an hour and left to head to Julissa's house.

Julissa gave her up for adoption because she ain't want her and I couldn't keep her because Karin would flip. So we kept her here where we could visit her any time we wanted to and when she gets adopted we can still get visitation rights.

"What's up?" She asked I hugged her and went inside the house. On the table was multiple little baggies filled with every drug possible.

"You said you had some shit for me." I'd been pretty stressed out lately with the new shop I opened up and Karin has been stressed to.

I just need something to calm my nerves and regular weed ain't cutting it. I attempted to lace my weed with cocaine but it ain't enough.

Julissa said she got me some shit that might work. "Here. Take these. Their E pills and Mollies. They should help you but dont take too much or you will get addicted and you don't need that." She said.

I took the bags and left her house. I went to the old studio and took them.

That was the very first time I put my hands on her.

"Dave baby. I got dinner." Julissa came into the room with a plate of food. It was chicken and rice. "Your daughter is difficult. I'm tryna be a good mom to her but she dont want that." She pouted.

"Dont worry bout it." When I was on them pills it was like my head wasnt where it should be and I kinda liked it. I could do shit without the need to think.

Julissa kissed me so I kissed her back and afterwards we winded up having sex.

-

-

-

Later that day I headed to the studio with Jordan. I told Jordan everything. "Man you need to go to rehab or sum shit because by what I'm hearin yo ass addicted." He said smoking and I shook my head.

I wasnt addicted and there was no way in fucking hell I was going to no damn rehab. "Nigga I ain't goin to no rehab. Oh and i think somebody threw my shut away so i was pissed and then Kairi put her hands on Julissa." I shook my head.

Kairi been gettin way outta hand and it was time for me to be her dad not her damn friend. "Who you think threw it out?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Nigga it was Kairi. Julissa wouldn't do that shit because she the one that gave em to you. What till Mama C hear bout this shit." He smirked.

"Yo ass gonna get that 90's ass whoopin." He laughed and I rolled my eyes. I smoked my weed that I laced.

"But you for real hit Karin and have more damn regrets?" He asked in disbelief and I nodded.

1. She always starting some shit
2. She dont know how to shut the hell up when I tell her ass to.

"Just putting her in ha place." I said and he shook his head. "Nigga that's not how you do that. You dont hit the girl you love. Yo wife." He said and I looked at the ring on my finger and frowned.

I wasted perfectly good money on that damn ring. "She not my wife. Never was." I said putting my ring in my pocket. Jordan looked at me with wide eyes.

"Nigga done lost his damn mind." He mumbled. I ignored him and continued to smoke.

Now all I had to do was get my kids from her stupid ass and get a divorce. Now I see why Marcus beat her ass all the fuckin time.

When I finished at the studio I headed home where I saw some car that ion own and I'm damn sure Karin didnt own.

I went inside the house where I saw Jayden. Man, if looks could kill.

"Man what the fuck!" He yelled coming at me. "What the hell is yo damn problem?" I asked.

"Why the hell you hit my sister nigga? That's my baby sister that you hurt. When I went to my mommas house she on the floor having a fucking meltdown because of you! She love yo dumbass and you put yo hands on her knowing the shit she went through with Marcus."

I mugged him. "You don't know what the hell you talkin about. Karin hit me first." I said and he shook his head.

"SO THAT GIVES YOU A DAMN RIGHT TO HIT HER?" He yelled and I shrugged.

"Pretty much." He punched me in my stomach and that's how the fight started.

I punched him in his stomach and he kept punching my face. "Uncle Jay!" Kairi got him off me and I tried coming at him again but Kairi shoved me away.

"Stop!" She yelled and something in me snapped. I took her by her arm and swung her. She fell to the floor and banged her head on the wall.

"Why you do that? What are you a damn woman beater?" He went to Kairi and helped her up. She had tears in her eyes and I couldn't care less.

"Hey you good Kai?" He asked and she nodded but winced. "My head hurts." She mumbled.

"Kai you wanna come with me?" Jayden asked her and I shoved him away.

"Nah she good with me." Kairi looked at me with so much fear in her eyes. It made me feel powerful.