Chapter 35

1 Year Later.....

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Imani! Happy Birthday to you!" I smiled as I saw my babygirl try to blow out the candles.

Me and Jordan kept our daughter and named her Imani. Everything that happened in the past we let that stay in the past. Mom and Dave finally made up and are back together however their not married yet.

Me and Jordan have an apartment not far from my parents house. We're at Nana Chanels house celebrating.

Uncle Jaydens here, Grandma Ny, Kairi, DJ, Dave, Jordan, Zyaire, Delilah everyone.

I'm so happy my family could get together and be happy for the first time in so long.

"Time for pictures!" Mama yelled so we all got ready for pictures. My one year old baby is so damn cute it's not even funny.

"Mani eat yo cake." Jordan said and she just stared at him. Being a teenage mother was the most hardest thing I'd ever done. I had to worry bout people calling me a hoe, people tryna say I was trapping Jordan.

High school was hard as fuck. But now I won't have to worry bout none of that. I plan on going to college to become an event planner while Jordan plans on working at Dave's barbershop.

He wanted me to go to college and better myself. We had the biggest argument over that because I also wanted him to go to college too.

But he always gets his way. I'm going to college in NYC and I cant wait. I just hate havin to leave my baby here all alone.

Imani finally ate some of her cupcake and we all cheered. A lot has been brought to light in this one year.

Nana Chanel has Alzheimers but it isn't as bad. However she proceeds to get worse. She barely remembers Dave and that broke his heart.

Derek was sent to prison along with all his other rapist friends. Kairi has trust issues.

She refuses to trust any other guy which is sad. "Okay I have something to say." Nana Ny says.

We all sat down as she spoke. "I have lung cancer and I only have about 3 months left." Tears came out my eyes but more tears left moms eyes.

"Mom why you ain't been tell us?" Mom cried. "I ain't want yall to worry bout lil old me. Just wanted to cherish every last moment I got left." She said and we all hugged her.

"Dada!" Imani said and we all laughed. "Ay Dave you owe me 20 bucks." Jordan yelled and I playfully hit his arm. "Y'all bet on that?" I asked and he nodded as Dave gave him 20 dollars.

Everything was perfect, but like always yall know better than to think it was gon stay perfect.

Imani soon fell asleep and we left heading to my parents house. We were stayin the week there. "Hey you good?" Jordan asked me and I nodded.

"Is it bout college or yo grandma?" He asked. He knew I was upset way before I was knew I was upset. I sighed.

"Both. Ion want to leave for college n sum happens like what if she forgets about me? I'd feel less of a mother. But both my grandma's finna die soon." Tears flooded my cheeks.

"Dont dwell too much on it. Everything's gon be perfect. Yo grandma's ain't goin nowhere. Just because they physical body gon be 6 feet under doesnt mean they are gon be. Everybody has 3 different bodies.

"Yo physical body, spiritually body, and then yo memory. If they continue to be remembered it'll be like they never left." He said and I smiled liking the sound of that.

"And Imani?" I asked him. He stopped at a red light. "Imani will always remember you. When we be on facetime she'll be on there too. She'll never forget yo face or nothing." He said and I smiled.

Jordan always found the right things to say to me. Little while later we made it to the house.

Dave

"The love birds here." Karin yelled from the kitchen. I went downstairs and took Imani who was awake. "Wassup love bug?" I asked her. Her face was so damn fat. "What y'all feedin her? Her face too damn fat to be drinking milk." I said and they laughed.

"Dave shut up." Cherish said and I shrugged. "Say pop pop." I said. She had her fingers in her mouth. "Dada." She said and I mugged her.

"I ain't say no damn daddy." I said. "Niece!" Kairi came running in the living room taking Imani from my hands.

"Wassup lovey?" She said swinging around. "Kai don't drop my kid." Cherish said and she laughed. She played with Imani a little more before she drooled all over her face.

"Nope. Hell no. Take yo damn creature back." Kai said giving her to Jordan. We all laughed including Imani.

Everything was going pretty well until the doorbell rung.

I opened the door but saw no one expect a piece of paper.

Dear, David Brewster

It's been a while but ion think I can continue taking care of your daughter. I have Alzheimers and its getting worse. I barely remember Jada and it's not fair to her. I can't find her mother but I did find you. Please take your daughter it's all I ask of you.
She asks for you everyday and sleeps with a picture of you. It breaks my heart to see her cry on her birthday because she doesnt have her dad.
Shes almost a teenager now and she needs you more than anything.

Please take this into consideration.

Sincerely,
Sabrina McClair.

A/N: Hey guys welp Fantasy is over but next story is Secret Child.

Secret Child: Jada Brewster was kept a secret from her father's family David Brewster

Secret Child: Jada Brewster was kept a secret from her father's family David Brewster. She's been bouncing from one foster home to the next. Till one day she gets tired of it and goes in search of her father.

What's she gonna do once she finds out the truth as to why Dave kept her a secret for all these years.
****

I want to thank @Earlonya6 because she actually gave me the idea to continue this series. After Fantasy I was gonna move on but then she/he gave me the idea to continue this.

I also loved their energy throughout the book I felt like that person gave me the most love and support and I really did love that.

So until I start on writing Secret Child y'all should read For My Girls. Ima change the cover once I find a better way to make it.

I love all of y'all and wanted to thank everyone for the love and support.

-🦋