Chapter 34

I cried as I sat down in the waiting room waiting to hear something about Cherish. "She'll be fine mom." DJ assured me and I nodded.

Everyone was here, Jordan, Delilah, Dave, Kairi, DJ, Malaysia, and Zyaire.

"Family of Cherish Davis?" A nurse asked and we all stood up. "Immediate--"

"All of us are immediate family. Now how is she?" Jordan said. She sighed. "Shes fine, she fainted from dehydration but fainting and dizziness is common during--"

I gave her "the look" so she wouldn't say anything about her pregnancy. Nobody else knew and I ain't want Jordan to find out from a doctor but from her.

"During what?" Dave asked. "Uh during her period." She said quickly and they nodded. "Can we see her?" Jordan asked and she nodded.

"She hasn't woken up yet." We all went into the room and Dave hugged me as I sighed. "Hey baby." Jordan said grabbing her hand.

"Wassup bum." Zyaire said making us all laugh. We all sat around her and talked about absolutely nothing.

"If yall dont shut the hell up." Cherish said. Jordan and Zyaire screamed like two little bitches. "Yall some pussys I swear." Delilah said hugging Cherish.

"Hey boo." Cherish said hugging her back and she sat up. The first thing she did was put her hand on her belly and looked at me.

I nodded and she sighed. "Uh can everyone get out the room I need to talk to Jordan. Alone." Everyone looked surprised but we all got up and left and went back to the waiting room.

Jordan

When everyone left the room I said pretty nervous. I looked at her as she tried her best to smile. "Jordan...I'm pregnant." She said and instantly my face fell.

I stood up pacing the room while she sat in the bed watching me. "How exactly did this happen? I was fucking careful." I said to myself.

"You dont want it." She whispered and I looked at her while she kept rubbing her stomach. "Of course ion want it. Plus they'll just take the baby once they find out your schizophrenic." I told her and she shed a tear.

I wiped her tear away. "Mamas you actually thought I'd want to keep it?" I asked her and she shrugged. "I'll get an abortion. Its okay." She said but I knew it wasnt okay.

I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Dave

When visiting hours were over I drove back to Karins house who seemed to be nervous and worried. When we got to the house and everyone was in their rooms I hugged her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Cherish is pregnant and she told Jordan. When I went in there to see what happened she wasnt happy or anything like I expected. Ion think Jordan wanted the baby." She said.

Hes a teenage boy, name one teenage boy who wants a damn baby. But I didnt tell that to her. "Just give him time." I said kissing her cheek.

Karin and I weren't together and we were still tryna mend it. She's been keepin her word on everything. She doesnt even let me touch her anymore so I've been one horny ass nigga and there was nothing I could do bout it.

Sure I could go and fuck any girl I wanted to but I wanted to prove to Karin that I wasnt like that. That I could wait for her. But honestly it was hard and I just wanted my damn family back.

This chapter was fuckin ass 🤦🏾‍♀️