Chapter 32

"Mom when will you and dad get back together?" DJ asked me. "We might not ever get back together DJ. He hid too much from me and he did way too much." I said cutting up vegetables.

"Yeah but yall also been through a ton that yall over came. Yall always had each others backs and yall love each other to death. Are you sure you wanna throw all that away? He basically helped you get away from Cherish's crazy dad. Yall was always together. Ma I know he did some unforgivable sh-stuff, but at least he came back to his senses and is trying to fix things with you again.

"All I'm sayin is. Don't throw all that love away because while yall was givin it to each other y'all could've given it to someone else."

DJ said then walked out the kitchen leaving to to think about what he just said.

Cherish

I woke up and threw up in the toilet. "Hey  you good?" DJ held my hair back and I threw up in the toilet. I sat on the floor my stomach felt like it was turning into knots.

"Y-yeah. I'm going back to sleep." After I brushed my teeth and washed out my mouth I laid back down and went to sleep.

.

.

.

"Mamas." I heard someone whisper but I didnt feel like waking up. "Bae." The voice said but I ignored them. I felt kisses on my neck but I ignored them and slept.

They groaned and pulled my panties off since I was wearing an oversized shirt with no pants. That's when I figured out it was Jordan.

He licked me and I moaned and woke up. He stuck two fingers into me making me moan louder. He was slow at first but then went fast driving me crazy. He was licking me and fingering me and I moaned.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I came. I laid on the bed panting and he kissed me. "Bet that woke yo ass up." I chuckled. "You play too damn much." I said and kissed him back.

He laid down next to me and I put my head on his chest. My stomach still felt a little queasy but the nausea went away.

"Wheres my mom?" I asked him. "She left when I came. Said I could stay since DJ was here." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"Speaking of that lil nigga, he said you weren't feeling well. What's wrong?" He asked me and I shrugged. "I just threw up and went back to sleep. I'm not nauseous anymore but my stomach still feels queasy." I told him and he kissed my stomach.

"You on yo period?" I shook my head.

"Ion get mine until 2 weeks from now." I said and he nodded. "I'm probably getting it early." I shrugged.

The rest of the afternoon we laid in my bed talking and watching movies. I loved his company and I loved him more than everything.

Soon he fell asleep but I was hungry so I attempted to get up without waking him but like always, it didnt go my way.

"Where you goin?" He asked me in his sleep voice that made me horny. "I'm hungry." I whined and he smirked sitting up.

"McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King or, Popeyes?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Can I get a spicy burger from Wendy's, fried chicken from popeyes, a smoothie from Burger King, a mango slushie from Checkers, and a large fry from McDonald's. Please." I pouted and he chuckled.

"Alright baby. I'll be back." He kissed my cheek and left to get my food. Soon Delilah texted me.

Wife🤪: wsp hoe!! Wyd
Me: waitin on Jordan to bring my food wbu
Wife🤪: mane that nigga hogging my bsf 🙄
Me: n zy hogs you yoo boo
Wife🤪: w.e I wanted to link 😒
Me: even if I wasn't wit him I still couldn't link. I'm sick
Wife🤪: well ain't that bout a bitch. Ttyl Zy trying fuck

I laughed and put my phone down trying to go back to sleep but soon my phone went off again. I saw it and saw my mom texting me. Sucking my teeth I saw what she wanted.

Mommabear🧸🥺: I'm stayin the nite with Dave. Yu need anythin??
Me: nah I'm good. Can jordan stay the nite I still dont feel good
Mommabear🧸🥺: oh so yhu think I'm white white 😤
Me: no pls 🥺
Mommabear🧸🥺: fine but dj watchin yall

After telling her I loved her I put my phone down and Jordan came with all my food.

"Here." We sat on my bed and ate our food while watching reruns of Breaking Dawn Part 1. I loved the Twilight series but this is my favorite one.

"I hate how they turned her." Jordan mumbled. "I don't, now she can officially be one of them." He paused the movie and I ate some french fries.

"That's like Ariel vs Moana. Ariel left her sea to be human and fall in love with some nigga. Bella left her human life to be a vampire." He said.

"True but now they can go and do what they want without having to fear another vampire trying to kill Bella." I said frowning at him and he shrugged.

"If I was Bella and you were Edward, would you have turned me?" I asked him.

"No because I would've loved you either way."