Chapter 29

She stood and it was obvious she was pissed off. "Anything else?" She asked calmly. "Well uh, the kid is in an adoption agency, her names Jada." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yall ain't even taking care of the kid?" She asked pissed. "Well sort of." I said she rolled her eyes. "So you've been lying and going behind my back for 12 years?" She asked calmly and I nodded.

She sat down and put her head in her hands and her shoulders shook and I knew she was crying.

I went over to her put she pushed me away. "I did nothing but love you. I always kept it 100 with you. Why can't you do the same. We were so happy together, what happened?" She cried and my heart broke.

"I'm sorry." I said and sat next to her. "No it's not sorry. What happened to you?"

I closed my eyes. "Money was starting to get tight so I was stressed out. Remember that night I first hit you?" She nodded.

"I went to see Jada and stayed with her for an hour then I went to Julissa thinking she had some type of money but she had drugs instead. At first I  wasnt gon take em but baby I was stressed out and I ain't want you to see that so i turned to the drugs. Everytime I took them I lost control of myself and did things I never would've done sober." I started to cry.

She looked at me. "All because of stress? You attempted to rape my daughter over stress?" She cried and I flinched.

I didnt know what to say to that and I regret that so damn much.

I looked at her red puffy eyes. "Baby I'm sorry." My voice broke. I knew now there was no way in hell I was gonna ever get her back.

I done fucked up bad and there was nothing I could do.

Kairi

Walkin downstairs I went and poured myself some Coconut Hawaiian Punch. That's my favorite flavor and I was going back go my room when I heard screaming.

I ran to DJ's room to see him having a nightmare.

I put my cup down and kneeled next to him. "DJ! DJ its just a dream. Wake up!" I shook him and soon he calmed down and woke up.

"Hey D, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Kairi. I'm do stupid!" He started screaming and my eyes widened. "DJ calm the hell down!" I yelled because he was starting to scare me. But he wouldn't stop.

"Get the hell off me!" He screamed and I slapped him hard as hell making him look at me like I was crazy.

"Why you do that?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "What's up wit you?" I asked drinking my juice.

"Julissa raped me."

-

-

-

I sped with DJ in the back all the way to Karins house. When I got there dad and Karin were laid up on each other watching movies.

"Julissa raped Dj." I blurted out and they both jumped up.

"What?" They screamed in unison and I nodded. "That bitch gotta die." Karin said grabbing her shoes. Dad did the same, next thing I knew we were on our way to Julissa.

When we got there and she opened the door she punched her dead in the mouth.

"So you like molesting little kids right? Ima make sure you never see the light of day again." She kicked Julissa and punched her.

Dave made sure to shut the door and close all windows, curtains and blinds. Me and DJ helped.

Karin

All I saw was red. "Stand up bitch!" I spat and she stood up I pushed her and she fell into the glass table, shard everywhere.
I grabbed her by her shirt and threw her at the wall.

I pinned her against the wall and punched her face repeatedly. Her lip was busted and her left eye was swollen shut.

She pulled by hair and I kneed her in her stomach making her let go. I banged her head against the wall repeatedly.

I let her go and she fell on the floor. "Wake up hoe." I slapped her face and she woke up.

"You die when I say so." I growled and filled her bathtub up.

"Ma what you doing?" DJ asked me and I looked at him. "Making her pay."

I went and got her body.

She looked at me her eyes widened and I put her head under the water. She tried to fight and get out but I wasn't letting go.

When I finally did bring her back up I kicked her in her back making her scream.

"You stupid fucking hoe." I banged the back of her head against the mirror and she looked dazed.

"Dont die yet I'm not done." I took her to her basement where the kids followed me.

I held her face in my hands. She begged me to stop but I didnt. She didn't stop when my son was begging her too, so why should I?

I kneed her in her mouth and she spit out blood on the floor which was gross.

I punched the side of her head and she fell. I grabbed her by her neck and started choking her. She grabbed at my hand but I didnt let go.

She then stopped breathing and I let go. Her limp body fell to the floor and I felt some type of relief.

I no longer had to worry about her. Not ever again. "Karin we cant just leave her body here." Dave said and I nodded. 

"Kairi and DJ go in the living room and clean that mess up. Dave help me get her into a bag or something." The kids ran upstairs and we found something to put her body in.

"What you gonna do with it?" Dave asked pointing to her body.

I grabbed a box. "Ima put her in this box, then the box will go into her car. You will drive her car, Kairi will drive mine. Yall drive her car to the house and keep it inside the garage. When dark hits I'm taking her car to the woods and I'm burning it." I said trying to stuff her in the box.

"That way, nobody will find her body or think anything of it." I said and he nodded helping me.

"I hope you rot in fucking hell."