Chapter 1

Ten Years Ago:

Ten Years Ago:

"Sakura! Here I go!" Saru said as he positioned the ball on his hand.

"Okay! Nice serve!" I shouted as I bend my knees and put both of my arms together.

Saru served the ball using his arm. The ball spun around the air highly. I adjusted my position so I could receive the ball in my arms.

As the ball went down, it landed on my face instead of my arms. I lost my balance and fell butt first on the ground. The ball got my nose, it hurts so much.

"Ah sorry!" I heard my twin brother shout. I rubbed the spot where it hurted. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Stupid Saru! Every time I try to receive, your serves will always hit my face!" I yelled at him.

"Uhm, that's because you always position your face where the ball will hit." Saru replied.

I got irritated and tears fell from my eyes. "I don't want to play volleyball with you anymore!" I got up and ran outside of the house.

Stupid Saru. Stupid volleyball. It's not like I play volleyball just because I wanted to. My mother was an ace player in her volleyball team when she was in high school. Saru and I got interested when we saw our mother do an amazing jump serve.

"Mom where are we?" I asked my mother who took us to a place unknown to us. "To a place where I enjoy the most!" They called it a gym. It was so enormous! A net separated the two sides of the court. The ceiling was so high and the floor was so shiny and kinda slippery.

Mom grabbed a ball that was colored blue and yellow. "Sweeties, I like you to introduce you to volleyball!"

"Ooh!" Saru and I were in awe. "What does volleyball-san do?"

"Volleyball-san makes me look cool!" Mom grinned widely as she threw the ball upward. Mom started running then she jumped high and she slapped the ball.