Information

Relationship in this book are:-

Lan Wangji/ Wei wuxian/Jiang Cheng /Lan Huan
Lan Yuan/Lan Jingyi/ Jin ling
Meng Yao/ Mo Xuanyu/ Wen Qing
Nue Huaisang/ Wen ning
Jiang Yanli/ jin Zixuan
Xue Yang/ Xiao xingchen/ song lan

Here is about who is alpha/Omega / beta
Alpha Lan Wangji
Alpha Lan Huan
Alha Jiang cheng
Alha Jin Zixuan
Alpha Lan Yuan
Alpha Song lan
Alpha Xiao xingchen
Aplha Wen ning
Alpha Wen Qing
Alpha Nie Mingyue

Omega wei wuxian
Omega Lan jingyi
Omega Nie huaisang
Omega Xue Yang
Omega Mo Xuanyu

Beta Meng Yao/Jin Guangyao
Beta Jin ling

General information about Omega verse

Omegaverse is an alternate universe wherein upon knowing your basic gender, female or male, you are presented your secondary gender during your adolescence period. Secondary genders namely, Alpha, Beta and Omega are what separates people.

Alpha are superior in nature, but over protective of their fated pair, and are usually aggressive. Can easily be affected by the pheromones released by omegas, especially in head.  They can impregnate omegas. Female alphas, unlike the norm, have close to zero chances of getting pregnant.

Beta don’t need any mate, nor are they affected with the pheromones released by omega. Female beta can get pregnant with a male beta, but the chances are slimmer with an alpha. In the society, they are usually the subordinate of an alpha. (I think, they can also impregnate an omega? Unsure about this one)

Omega are submissive in nature, they are deemed to be the lowest of the hierarchy, sometimes described as shameful. Every omega undergoes heat (to put simply, heat is the time when they are the most fertile and is most ready to mate. Usually stated that they can last up to one week, if an omega is mated, the mate will stay together until the end of heat. If unmated, they are ought to lock up since this is a dangerous time for them to be out in the open. Since the pheromones they released are heightened. Some uses pills to suppress their heats, but could eventually take a toll on their body. During around this time omegas in heat produces slick that acts as a self-lubricant that aids and makes penetration a lot easier.)