Im a what?

Charlotte POV
I was in my bedroom getting ready for school. I'm 15 tomorrow is my 16th birthday. I have two best friends Henry and Jasper. Henry is my adopted dads sidekick.

"Char, are you ready for school" my dad asked

"Char, are you ready for school" my dad asked. "Yes leaving now, Henry just texted me he's waiting outside," I answered.
Ray POV
I needed to find a side kick. And her Best friend Henry Hart who already knew who I was. He was Charlottes age and goes to school with her. Maybe he can protect her when I can't. I sighed "Ray!" Schwoz yelled. "What!" I ran into the man cave. "I got this letter," he said.
Dear Princess Diana Charlotte,
I know where you live. And soon you will be back where you belong with me. No one can protect you. See you soon.
It read " beep Henry four times, and tell him to bring Charlotte," I said. "Are you going to tell her?" Schwoz asked. "I have to," I answered. She was a totally a Tom boy. She hated wearing dresses, she wears t-shirts and jeans. She is almost 16. Her life is going to change in less then a hour. Henry knows her secret.
Henry POV
Being a sidekick to a superhero is amazing. I enjoy it. I'm best friends with his "daughter" Charlotte. She is a princess in hiding. When I got a four beep I grab Charlotte she was talking to Jasper in the hallway. "Henry, what's the rush?" I asked. "Ray, needs us now," i said. "Okay," she answers. We hop into my Jeep. "Char, put this on now," I hand her a scarf and sunglasses. She notices the fear in my voice so she didn't argue. She covered her hair with the scarf and the sunglasses covered her eyes. I put a hat and sunglasses on. We quickly drove to Junk-and-stuff.
Ray POV
I was freaking out. Will she be mad that I been keeping this secret from her? Is she going to be okay? I asked myself passing the floor till the elevator doors open. Henry looked pale like a ghost. "Schwoz lock us down!" I yelled. "What's going on? Why are we going into lockdown?" She asked. "Char. We been hiding something from you," I said. "What's going on?" She asked again. We all exchanged a look. "It's time for you to know who you truly are," i said before telling her everything.
Charlotte POV
I sat there in shook. "So I'm a princess?!" I said. "Yes, of a small country called Zephyr." Ray said. "You must be joking. Good one you guys." I said laughing but I was the only one laughing. "You were supposed to become crowned princess of Zephyr on your 16th birthday. But things changed when Drake took over your kingdom," Schwoz said without his accent. "Wait what happened to your voice Schwoz?" I asked. "Im still named Schwoz but I was one of your mothers top counselors. So was Ray," he answered. "Henry, please tell me they are joking?" I asked. "I'm sorry princess but they are serious." A voice said behind us. We all turn 10 men were standing there. Ray put me behind him. "Prince Jacob, it's been a while." Ray said. Henry grabbed my hand. "Give us the princess," the guy who I must assume is Jacob hissed. I cringe at the word "princess". "No, she isn't going anywhere with you," Ray said. "Henry run take Charlotte to your house," Schwoz whispered he handed us gum. "This turns you both invisible." He said giving me a hug. We blew and we ran. Henry took me to his house.
Henry's POV
I knew she was freaking out. "I can't be a princess." She kept on saying. "I'm sorry Char. I wanted to tell you but it was for your protection," I said. We sat down on the couch in my room with the doors and windows closed. The curtains were closed. "Is she safe?" Piper knocked. "Yes," Henry let his family and Jasper in. "Alright anyone else that I should know about that they know who I am?" She asked giving us her famous Charlotte sass. "No that's pretty much it," I said. "Char, I'm glad you are okay," My mom said giving me a hug as I lock the door. Piper sat down next to her. "What's our plan now?" Piper asked. "We can't stay here long because they are bond to track us down," I said. "Ray has a secret house on Mont Swellview that we can go to," my dad said.