Henrys idea

Ray POV
For not knowing anything about being a princess. Charlotte has done great today. She smiled while texting Henry. "What are you smiling about?" I asked teasing him. "I'm texting Henry," she said. "You two are meant to be," I said. "Just don't say that in front of Jacob." She said. We both laughed she smiled. "I miss Swellview, I miss my friends, the Man Cave, I miss school. I must be missing out on a lot of school. When I get it's going to be hard for me to catch up," she said. "I called the school. They said you can still do your classes through videochat. I will talk to Jacob saying that you want to do school." I said.
                       Charlotte POV
              I was sitting in my bed. It was a week later. I was in Ms. Shapen's class they were talking to Puerto Rico history. Henry carried a laptop around the school with me on it since we had every class together. "You know we could do a date like this," Henry texted. "Yeah, it will work if Jacob will allow me to be out of his site. I am sitting in his office right now. He is sitting across from me." I texted back. I continued to take notes. After school they emailed me all the homework. I also had to catch up on all my schoolwork. Jacob let me go to my room. Henry called me right when I sat down on the bed. "I was going to do my homework. I finally got out of his grip till dinner." I said.  "I know but I sent you a package a couple days ago Ray is bringing it to you right now." I heard a knock. I let Ray in "WOW you got a lot of homework to do." He saw stacks of work. "Yeah I have to do all this and do three tests." I said. "Well here is your package." He hands me a package. Inside was Mama Mia the movie, popcorn, candy, and one of his shirts. "Henry you are amazing how did you know." I said. "Well you missed out on our movie night. I thought it would be fun to curl up with me on a laptop and we watch together." He said. "And I always wear one of your shirts," I said. "Yeah," Henry was blushing.