Henry please hurry

Charlotte POV
      I was put in a bedroom. The door was closed and locked. I decided to explore my bedroom. The closet was full of different dresses and tiaras. I went out to the balcony. Guards were all around the grounds. I sigh no chance of escape. I heard a knock on the door. "Welcome home Princess Diana," Jacob said. I didn't answer. "Answer when I speak to you," He said. "I'm sorry. I'm not used to that name" I answered. "Oh, soon you will get used to it," he said he takes a step closer to me. I take a step back nervously. "You will love me soon enough," he said. I don't know how to answer. I went into my closet I luckily found a t-shirt and jeans. I go into the attached bathroom. I changed into more comfortable clothes. I sat down on my bed reading a book. I heard a knock on the door. I stood up "Jacob I'm not joining you on the balcony," I said. Jacob wants to announce me to the kingdom. "It's me Ray," Ray said. I let him in "So he wants to announce you to the kingdom," he said. "Yes but I hate wearing a dress," I pointed to a hot pink dress. "I understand, but you are a princess. They haven't seen the princess in 16 years." He said. I sigh "Fine but I'm not wearing that dress." I said. "Let's look through the closet," he walked to the closet. I got a text from Henry
Henry: so how does it feel to be a princess?
Me: I hate it. Jacob wants to announce me to the kingdom. Ray convinced me so I'm wearing a dress.
Henry: I would love to see that. Tell Ray to send me a picture.
Me: Wish me luck you know how I hate wearing a dress and being the center of attention.
Henry: I know but I bet you are going to look beautiful.
Me: Thanks Hen. For that I will send you a picture. I also got to meet my mom. I should go. Because Ray thinks he found a dress and Jacob said he will be back soon.
Henry: I love you. Stay safe, I'm working on a plan.
Ray comes out holding a beautiful dark purple dress. "Thanks Ray," I stepped into the bathroom and changed I wore tennis shoes. "Char, I don't think that goes well with the dress." Ray said. "Hey, I'm wearing a dress. I'm not changing my shoes. Also they won't see my shoes," I said. He took a picture and sent it to Henry and Schwoz and Jasper. Jacob came in "You look beautiful. Are you ready?" He said "Fine let's get this over with," I said with a sigh. He handed me a light purple tiara. Ray put it on my head. "Let's go the people have been waiting 16 years." He lead me to the balcony doors. "Announcing Prince Jacob and for the first time in 16 years Princess Diana Charlotte." A man said guards open the doors. Jacob lead me out to the balcony. I cringed when he wrapped his arm around my waist. I saw little kids waving at me. I waved back I smile at them. "You are just like your mother," he whispered into my ear. He took a step to a microphone. "Since we finally found Princess Diana. She is going to marry me in two months time." I saw my mother face she was standing next to Ray. No one cheered I don't blame them. He wrapped his arm tightly around me. We walked back inside.
Ray POV
    Two months to find a way to rescue her. Two months to over throw Jacob. I need to talk to Charlotte and Henry. I head to Charlottes room. "I can't get married!" Charlotte said. "Calm down Char, it's going to be okay," Henry's voice said. "What have I told you about not telling me to calm down," she said. "Sorry babe," Henry said. "Sorry I'm just stressed. I really wish I could just come home," Charlotte said. I sit down next to her. "Hey Henry," I said. "Hey Ray," Henry answered. "So how's everyone taking it in Swellview?" Charlotte asked. "Well, you are differently going to be famous when you come back to Swellview," he said. "Great more attention," she said. "How's the crime?" I asked. "It's dead no crime," Henry answered. "Good, So how are you too?" I asked when Charlotte leaves the room. "Great, I'm just trying to keep her calm. I really hope we can save her," Henry said putting his hands through his hair. "I know kid," I answered. Jasper and Schwoz came on to the screen. "How's her royal majesty?" Jasper asked. "I hate being called that!" Charlotte came back. "I know you do but it is what you are, you are a princess," I said. Henry shots a laser at Jasper. "Ray, we need to...." Jacob comes into the room. "Charlotte you need to join me for dinner tonight. Come to the dinning hall at six sharp." He said. "Have you ever heard of knocking?" She asked. "So this must be the famous Henry Hart, Jasper Dunlop, and Schwoz." He said wrapping his arms around her waist. She steps away. "Nice to see you again Jacob it's been a while since I've seen you," Schwoz said.