Mom?

Charlotte POV
           Once we landed on the tarmat. I was relieved to get fresh air. I stepped outside of the plane to crowds of photographers wanting to ask me questions. Ray took my hand when I saw Marry and Trent from Swellview. "How did they get here so fast?" I asked "Beats me," Ray answered I saw a young girl holding flowers they were orchids. She ran up to give them to me. I bent down "Thank you, what's your name?" I asked "Rosie," she answered shyly. "Nice to meet you. And thank you for the orchids they are my favorite," I said she gave me a curtsy I replied with a small hug. I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Ray. He knows I love kids and wants to be a teacher. I stood up and walked past Marry and Trent. "We are here  in Zephyr. Where a local girl Charlotte Page is a princess." Trent said. I smiled at the cameras trying to be friendly. Hoping here they speak English. I got escorted to a waiting car. Ray joined me in the car. "You did amazing," he said. "I was just being myself." I said. "You are just like your mother," Ray said. "You haven't told me much about her." I said. "She is a amazing cook, she has a amazing laugh. She loves working with kids. We meet years ago before you were even a twinkle in her eyes," he said. "What about my father?" I asked. "Well he died before you were born. But he was a amazing king." Ray said. We drove through the country into a town. I see in the distance a palace. I sigh "I hope Henry and the US gets this to stop before I end up getting married." I said "What do you mean get married?" Ray asked. "When I was sitting next to Jacob. He was talking to a advisor saying that in two months time is the wedding," I said. "Okay," he called Henry.
                          Henry POV
      I was sitting in the Man Cave. I was watching the news. "How did Marry and Trent get there so fast," I thought. Then I saw Charlotte in a dress for the first time. She looked beautiful she looked just like a princess with that tiara. I knew her way to well that she hated that dress. I snickered a little bit. I saw her hug a little girl after receiving flowers. I smiled that's Charlotte for you. I got a call from Ray. "Hey Ray," I answered. "We just landed in Zephyr, Charlotte just told me in two months she's getting married. We need to put a stop to this before she does." Ray said. "Okay I am working on it. Can I talk to Char?" I asked. "Charlotte here's Henry," I heard a shuffle. "Hey Hen." Charlotte said. "Hey Char, great job with your first appearance." I said "Haha. Yeah I hate wearing dresses." She said. "I know we are working on getting them to leave. Don't worry Kid Danger is going to get you home," I said. "Thanks Hen. So about the kiss," she said. "You two kissed, tell Schwoz to pay me $20 when we get back!" Ray yelled. I felt my face burning up. "Yes we did. Now the whole kingdom knows about it. Thanks Ray," She said. Then I heard a voice. "Look Henry please hurry I don't want to become queen." She said. "I love you," I said. "I love you too," she said "We are here I need to go," she said.
                  Ray POV
      I was laughing when she hung up the phone. "Oh shut up." She said. "It's cute," I said "Whatever," she said rolling her eyes. "Charlotte they know you as Diana don't forget that." I said. "Okay," as we pulled up to the palace. A older woman was waiting. It can't be could it. "Char, see that woman right there," I asked. She nods "That's your mother,".         
                           Charlotte POV
           "Welcome home Princess Diana," they said. I just nodded my mom came up to me. "My beautiful daughter is that really you," she said. I nod my head. "Look how much you've grown." She hugged me tightly. "Ray you haven't aged a day," she let me go and hugged Ray. "Good to see you again Lilith." Ray said. Jacob grabbed me by the hand and kissed me in front of everyone. It wasn't like Henry's, which was fireworks, this was more harsh. I sighed "You will learn to love me darling," he whispered into my ear.