First day as a Princess

Charlotte POV
          I spent most of the night talking to Henry. We talked about our favorite memories together. The next morning I got breakfast in bed. I sat in the bay window. I decided to videochat with Piper. "Hey Pipes," I said. "Hi Char, I loved that dress yesterday. But really tennis shoes with a tiara." She said. "That's what the boys said but I hate wearing girly girl clothes. I prefer wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt and my uggs." I said. "I feel you girl." She said. We've been always close. Since she is like a sister to me. "So show me around your room," she said. I showed her everything. "Well you are a princess. You did amazing with that little girl when you arrived." She said. "Yeah, Ray told me she is battling cancer so I'm going to ask Jacob if I can go and visit the children's hospital today," I said. "That's a great idea. Since you are the princess you should interact with the people" Jacobs voice said. "Good morning Jacob," I said. "Who is this?" He asked "This is Piper. Henry's little sister but she is also my best girl friend." I said. "Nice to meet you," Jacob said. "Char, call me later," she said. "Okay tell your parents I say hi and tell Henry thanks for the shirt." I said. "I knew that was his shirt." She said. After hanging up I stood up and grabbed a shirt and jeans. I got dressed putting tennis shoes on. "You can go out today." He said. "Thank you," I was about to walk away but he pulled me into him. Kissing me quickly. I pull back "You forgot a tiara." He said. "Ugg, okay" I grabbed a simple tiara.
                         Ray POV
      I meet Charlotte at the car. "I talked to the people at the hospital they are excited to see you. And Rosie will greet you at the door." I said. "Thank you. I just want the kids to have a fun time." She said. "You have always had a big heart. One day you are going to be a great queen." I said. I got in the car she joined me. When we arrived to the children's hospital. She stepped out of the car. There was cameras all over the place. She did amazing she smiled at the cameras. Her face lightened up when she saw Rosie at the door. "Hi Rosie, it's great to see you again." She said giving her a hug. She shook her hands with the director of the hospital. When she curtsied Charlotte she just smiled.
               Charlotte POV
       I walked through the hospital. Interacting with the kids, talking to the staff. I joined the kids for music class. I did a art project with the kids making crowns with the kids. Rosie stayed next to me. "Rosie can I tell you something?" I asked she nodded. "When I was in America my name was Charlotte Rose," I said her eyes widened. "Really?" She asked. "Yes." I answered. She showed me her room we had a tea party. At the end of the day I had dinner with her. "Will I see you again?" She asked. I gave her my phone number. "Call me anytime." I said. Her mother  thanked me. "We haven't seen her this happy since she was healthy." Her mother said. "Of course. Call me if you need anything," I said. "You are just like your mother," she said. "I been getting that a lot," I said.