Dinner

Charlotte POV
          I was videochating with Henry, Jasper, and Schwoz. When Jacob came in. I missed them so much realizing that today is Friday. We always have movie night on Fridays. I sigh I miss them. "We saw that you wore tennis shoes on the balcony today." Jasper said. "Told you they will notice." Ray said. "Shut up. Hey I was wearing a dress. That's all they get," I said. We all laughed "So what are you going to wear to the dinner?" Henry asked. "Um, jeans and a t-shirt,"  I said. "I hate to admit it but you have to look presentable," Ray said. "Ugh I hate being a princess," I said. I put on a blue dress and a pair of black flats. The guys laughed. "While you are at dinner, I will figure this out." Ray said still laughing. At six I went down to have dinner. It was nerve racking because I didn't know which fork goes to what. I just copied what Jacob was doing. I barely talked just wanting to go back to my room.
                       Ray POV
    I been talking to the guys while Charlotte was eating dinner.  I felt bad I didn't raise her to know what fork to use. I wanted her to have a normal childhood. "Ray," Henry said. "What's up Kid," I said. "What happened you spaced out there?" Henry asked. "I'm just worried about Charlotte, I never taught her anything about being a royal. She doesn't know what to use to eat a salad," I said. "You raised as me a normal person. You didn't want me to know that this would happen. You allowed me to be a normal girl." Charlottes voice said behind me. "I know but still," I said. "Hey Char, how was dinner?" Henry asked. "It was weird. I rather be there having a movie night with my best friends." She said. Henry blushes "Same here. It's weird without you," He said. "After this is over you two should just go out on a date," I said. Henry and her just look at each other then laughed. I will be right back. I went and changed into a long t-shirt and shorts. I took one of Henry's shirts. "Hey that's my favorite shirt," he said. "Sorry I needed something that reminded me of you while in this crazy place." I said. "I understand." He said giving me a smile.